Can't help feelin somebody wants rid of Boyd & Gow !

We obviously want rid of Gow - and I expect offers for both, what exactly are you on about?

Yep, an all too common thought after reading bluedignity's posts.

We obviously want rid of Gow - and I expect offers for both, what exactly are you on about?

Just rumours mate just rumours ! :sherlock:

Ah right, glad you cleared that up. (tu)

That many rumours going about, then these 2 instances Cardiff and Burnley. Expect more rumours about these 2 but don't believe them ! :sherlock:

Well we wouldn't want rid of Gow would we?

Jeezo BD I can't believe you thought that there wouldn't be more reports linking him elsewhere never mind posting it.

As for Boyd, a prolific goalscorer who has been used sparingly and may well find himself further down the pecking order. Of course clubs will be interested

That many rumours going about, then these 2 instances Cardiff and Burnley. Expect more rumours about these 2 but don't believe them ! :sherlock:

Jeezo BD I can't believe you thought that there wouldn't be more reports linking him elsewhere never mind posting it.

As for Boyd, a prolific goalscorer who has been used sparingly and may well find himself further down the pecking order. Of course clubs will be interested

wish we were Jim :craphead:

I hope we hold on to the two of them, I think Gow should still be given a chance and Boyd needs to prove nothing to nobody. But just sayin I think there is somebody at Ibrox would like to see the back of them that's all, just forewarning you, that is all I'm going to say on the matter mate ! :sherlock:

wish we were Jim :craphead:

Velicka's record is more than respectable. Not defending the mhisser but different front men offer different threats. That's the same case with Lafferty

I hope we hold on to the two of them, I think Gow should still be given a chance and Boyd needs to prove nothing to nobody. But just sayin I think there is somebody at Ibrox would like to see the back of them that's all, just forewarning you, that is all I'm going to say on the matter mate ! :sherlock:

If Boyd rarely got a game then Gow has as much chance as me.

Gow should be looking to move on for his own benefit. Boyd may well give it another season but if he fails to cement his place as a regular then I feel he'd be better off elsewhere too