Reason we lost the UEFA Cup Final

I have just found out why we lost this game. It was nothing to do with the negative way the team was set out, or Walter trying to win on penalties.

It was all down to that little imposter of a footballer; Chris Burke.

I watched the build up to the game and the final on Rangers TV, Four days in May, and the cause of our defeat appeared before me.

Burke, who was not going to get his hair cut while our run in Europe continued ,came off the team bus at the hotel base for the final, with short hair!!!

He is the one to blame!!!!!

:lol: Boab agrees though not also not in a bigoted way.

A team of linguistic scholars have analysed this sentence and are still split 50/50 as to whether it makes sense or not.

Rangers fans should lose that word from their vocabulary. ;)

I've heard Rangers fans sheepishly admit 'I'm a Rangers fan but I'm not a bigot or anything'

It's ridiculous.

Not aimed at you mate, just a generalization of how the scum have us so ingrained with a false problem that even decent bears have themselves believing it.

Wee ginger fucker ruined our day!!!! fuckin haircut???? he should of been more interested in getting a game rather than his long stupid lookin fuckin dome-hair!!

The fact that he was injured may have effected his interest in getting a game.

I've heard Rangers fans sheepishly admit 'I'm a Rangers fan but I'm not a bigot or anything'

Drives me fucking bananas when I hear that.

I really have to bite my lip, and not say 'Neither am I. And I'm not a handwringing bastard who falls for what our enemies say about us either, ya stupid cunt.'

I have to confess though, last time I heard it, it was said by a really good looking bearette, so all I said was 'We should get together and discuss that some time'.

I really have to bite my lip, and not say 'Neither am I. And I'm not a handwringing bastard who falls for what our enemies say about us either, ya stupid cunt.'

I have to confess though, last time I heard it, it was said by a really good looking bearette, so all I said was 'We should get together and discuss that some time'.

the bigots are the cunts in the press and media who are out to destroy us.

:lol:

So the big bad journos all want to kill Rangers and worship the tims?

Did you get to 'discuss' anything with her after that?

Would you like a list?

I'm not getting in to the old argument about mhedia bias here, but are you trying to say that there aren't certain (of which there are many) journalists who loathe absolutely everything about Rangers

Would you like a list?

I'm not getting in to the old argument about mhedia bias here, but are you trying to say that there aren't certain (of which there are many) journalists who loathe absolutely everything about Rangers

Darrell King, David Leggat, Thomas Jordan, Iain King, Keith Jackson, the late Alan Davidson...

Would you like a list?

Darrell King, David Leggat, Thomas Jordan, Iain King, Keith Jackson, the late Alan Davidson...

You're having a laugh.

Some journalists with some affinity towards Rangers perhaps.

Leggat excluded not one of those mentioned would dare question the politics of Steak Pie F.C.

He actually promised not to cut it until we were beaten... which we were... Bremen 1-0.. if we are getting petty :harhar:

Sorry, I thought it was while we were still in the competition and the fact that his hair was a long mess after we had got through against Sporting and Fiorentina had me believing that was the deal.

Who can we blame now?

He actually promised not to cut it until we were beaten... which we were... Bremen 1-0.. if we are getting petty :harhar:

Sorry, I thought it was while we were still in the competition and the fact that his hair was a long mess after we had got through against Sporting and Fiorentina had me believing that was the deal.

Who can we blame now?

Yeah Ally convinced him that we got through so technically we werent beaten...

I think we should blame Abramovich... If it wasnt for him buying Chelsea, those damn Russians wouldn't give a damn about football!! :craphead:

Davidson was an alchy bastard who continually shit himself from Celtic. King makes a living out of Barry Ferguson exclusives, Jackson is the biggest sycophant in the Scottish media who will slap anyones back for a scoop and i dont care enough about Jordan to form any sort of opinion on his work.

King is basically our own Ronny Cully, he's paid to be biased. Leggo is the only credible journo out there IMO.

Rangers fans should lose that word from their vocabulary. ;)

It's ridiculous.

Not aimed at you mate, just a generalization of how the scum have us so ingrained with a false problem that even decent bears have themselves believing it.

Cringeworthy isn't it mate , I make a point of broadcasting my allegiancies when the topic arises. In fact , the more disapproving the reaction the better. Every single person who has belittled Rangers in conversation with me has been destroyed by sheer force of argument and reason. :rangers: