Papac for Centre back

Would anyone like to see Papac back in his favourite position in pre season, alongside Cuellar to see how he does with a good partner?

The last time he was played there he had the dreadful Svensson and had just arrived in the country so maybe pre season is the perfect time to give him a game in that position.

no

hes not the best header of a ball,in fact you could count on one hand how many times he does it in a game,i think hes found a position that he suits,no frills,full commitment i like the guy :)

Totally agree!! Well said!

:beer1:

no

hes not the best header of a ball,in fact you could count on one hand how many times he does it in a game,i think hes found a position that he suits,no frills,full commitment i like the guy :)

What?

Hes playing full back, Its not his job to win header after header. Thats why you can count the number of headers on one hand.

Full back doesnt suit him, he does a reasonable job there, but he affects the balance of the team as he is reluctant to get forward.

I personally think he would be a great partner for Cuellar and he should be given a chance to prove his worth. However, this is not going to happen as we dont have a left back and WS would rather play Dailly and Weir

no

What?

Hes playing full back, Its not his job to win header after header. Thats why you can count the number of headers on one hand.

Full back doesnt suit him, he does a reasonable job there, but he affects the balance of the team as he is reluctant to get forward.

I personally think he would be a great partner for Cuellar and he should be given a chance to prove his worth. However, this is not going to happen as we dont have a left back and WS would rather play Dailly and Weir

i didnt say it was his job to win header after header,but if you watch him he'll let the ball bounce before even considering heading it,that tells me that hes not the most comfortable at heading a ball,correct me if im wrong but one of a centre backs main jobs during a match is heading the ball out from defense at corners,free kicks or crosses,for me hes in the karl svenson mould,all on the deck,soon as it gets above shoulder height he struggles.

diffrence of opinion thats all :)