best place for streaming games online.

i was allways ending up on crappy sites n didnt know this place was here last year. so does any of uze know ant decent ligit sites.

i was allways ending up on crappy sites n didnt know this place was here last year. so does any of uze know ant decent ligit sites.

Have you tried Justin tv?

Or my 2p2

Or my 2p2

Whats that? Is it free?

Or my 2p2

Whats that? Is it free?

Yeah you just register i'm sure.

Or my 2p2

Whats that? Is it free?

Could you pm me the sites web address?

Or my 2p2

Whats that? Is it free?

Been sent mate hope that helps.

Or my 2p2

Whats that? Is it free?

can u send me the address aswell buddy?

Or my 2p2

Whats that? Is it free?

can u send me the address aswell buddy?

Me too....... :unionflag: