When the chips are down

When we are struggling in games like last night, who can we turn to spark that little bit of magic and creativity? When we need to win a game and the pressure is on, who can we rely on and if we are on a bad run - who can pull us out of it

Boyd - when he gets some decent service and defenders give him room to move - he will score

Miller - Good energy, good runs but not a goalscorer

Novo - sometimes - inconsistent most of the times but walter doesnt give him a decent run

Ferguson - I will say this to I am blue in the face - this man isn't an atatcking midfileder

Mendes - Yes there has been a few times - But there also has been a few games when you are left wondering about him not turning it on every week...

We need a player who takes the game by the scruff of the neck and get those so called " players " showing absolute no respect to the opposition and bombarding them with constant pressure and showing them nothing in a game. Maybe our captain should be doing that but I feel Barry is let down with what is around him - We miss thomson badly in that engine to get things moving

Free-kicks and corners - Fucking terrible - WOULD LOVE TO WATCH RANGERS PRACTICE THEM!!

When you look across the city - they have got palyers, at different times in a game or a bad run that they can rely on more than we have i.e - mcdonald, nakamura, mcgeady, maloney, hesselink/samaras, brown and even barry robson/hartley

We badly need to some urgency, passion and CREATIVITY to win this league

When your tactics and formations arn't working and the opposition is looking fairly comfortable, ie. they've got you sussed, then it's up to the manager to change things around and spark some energy into the game.

That's what Walter lacks, he's too predicible and his teams are set out to play at a pedestrian pace and if that is working he doesn't have the natural savvy or skill to do anything about it.

When we are struggling in games like last night, who can we turn to spark that little bit of magic and creativity? When we need to win a game and the pressure is on, who can we rely on and if we are on a bad run - who can pull us out of it

Boyd - when he gets some decent service and defenders give him room to move - he will score

Miller - Good energy, good runs but not a goalscorer

Novo - sometimes - inconsistent most of the times but walter doesnt give him a decent run

Ferguson - I will say this to I am blue in the face - this man isn't an atatcking midfileder

Mendes - Yes there has been a few times - But there also has been a few games when you are left wondering about him not turning it on every week...

We need a player who takes the game by the scruff of the neck and get those so called " players " showing absolute no respect to the opposition and bombarding them with constant pressure and showing them nothing in a game. Maybe our captain should be doing that but I feel Barry is let down with what is around him - We miss thomson badly in that engine to get things moving

Free-kicks and corners - Fucking terrible - WOULD LOVE TO WATCH RANGERS PRACTICE THEM!!

When you look across the city - they have got palyers, at different times in a game or a bad run that they can rely on more than we have i.e - mcdonald, nakamura, mcgeady, maloney, hesselink/samaras, brown and even barry robson/hartley

We badly need to some urgency, passion and CREATIVITY to win this league

I think the only players, are the only ones wo looked to be trying last night, Ferguson and Boughera. Mendes can probably be added to that list, as can Novo, but, generally, none of those we can be certain of making the required impact. Boyd has also been known to score when we needed it.

And th ehighlighted bit, cant agree more. We must be one of the few "big" teams in Britain that arent a threat at set pieces, it really is baffling