Walter has to go now

gers20

as we have still got a chance for the title i think walter cant handle the pressuer of the run in i hope we get phill brown craig levein or an outside bet ricardo martinez

You fucking wimp! We can still win the league. Changing manager now would be stupid, and you are stupid for even thinking that it would/could happen.

:angry:

Strappon should go now :rangers:

strappon would not be here if it was not for our managers making it easy for him.

Very true. But we all know Walter won't be going anywhere untill maybe at the end of the season. Last nights result was truly shocking but hopefully it can act as an incentive for the rest of the season.

We must get behind the team and the manager for the rest of the campaign. Failure to win the league this season would be to horrific to imagine.

WATP!

don't be negative (even though it's hard), try get behind the team, we can still win this league, the Rangers players need us know more than ever.

I agree. The way people some people react after a poor performance or a defeat is unreal. We can still win the league! :gerbad:

don't be negative (even though it's hard), try get behind the team, we can still win this league, the Rangers players need us know more than ever.

i think you have got that the wrong way round. its the fans that need to know that the players are up for it. And the signs are not very good at the moment.