What Possess Rangers Fans

Steakbake

contact various media outlets like Radio Clyde,Real Radio,The Sun and The Daily Record to wash our dirty linen in public.

When i came in on Wednesday i was hurting like hell and raging with what i had witnessed ,so much so ,that i couldn't talk to anybody in my own house.

The idea of picking up the phone to express these feelings to gloating scum in the media to the delight of fellow scum listeners doesn't bear thinking about.

Then again,maybe it's just me!

Hit it on the head!

I must admit i do enjoy listening to the majority of half wits (who probably have kicked a ba in thier life) trying to talk sense on these shows,but ive cringed at some of our 'so-called' fans calling these shows pouring thier hearts and venom out for the mhanks to gloat over.

no matter what happens,

no matter what life throws at us WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

NO SURRENDER!

We also went 11 years without winning it(64 until 75) but i digress!

when you think that when kilmarnock won it in 1964-65 the scum finished eighth.

Wish they were feckin 8th just now!

We also went 11 years without winning it(64 until 75) but i digress!

when you think that when kilmarnock won it in 1964-65 the scum finished eighth.

Wish they were feckin 8th just now!

you are right steakbake i wish the same. (tu)

All of these outlets are set ups now, mostly made up, rhebel hotline full of phoney names, fact. Phone radio catolica and you get tiger thims bhoy, who bins anything of ours at the drop of a hat. The sun is gradually being filled with jungles gettin bumped from the rhebel, real radio, the poof from embra married to a rhampant tim and roughy an auld whore who laps that mhob up for free drink ! Media is power ? How come rich Bluenoses have not got their oar in there ? And don't bring up Murray's attempt at newspapers, I know every mistake he made ! :sherlock:

All of these outlets are set ups now, mostly made up, rhebel hotline full of phoney names, fact. Phone radio catolica and you get tiger thims bhoy, who bins anything of ours at the drop of a hat. The sun is gradually being filled with jungles gettin bumped from the rhebel, real radio, the poof from embra married to a rhampant tim and roughy an auld whore who laps that mhob up for free drink ! Media is power ? How come rich Bluenoses have not got their oar in there ? And don't bring up Murray's attempt at newspapers, I know every mistake he made ! :sherlock:

interesting blue.

the rangers trust use the media,the assembly use the media,both groups are rangers fans.

one is a mouthpiece for SDM,the other tries to speak for the fans.

compromise between them is the key..but comments going on the radio etc.,is what rangers will take on board.

blind loyalty..they love it..give us your dosh,and get the same,or worse,next year

the rangers trust use the media,the assembly use the media,both groups are rangers fans.

compromise between them is the key..but comments going on the radio etc.,is what rangers will take on board.

blind loyalty..they love it..give us your dosh,and get the same,or worse,next year

The trust are under the assemblies umbrella however edgars outspoken critism of murray for all the mhanks to chortle over has practically diminished any possible 'working relationship between murray and the RST.

However! if edgar was to go and the trust toed the line with the assembly we the fans could then together surely gain a greater power together to speak to murray.

blind loyalty can only last a little longer the straw that breaks the camels back is falling they must know the we are not happy,and when season ticket sales dwindel a new owner will be sought at greater urgency than present which can only be for the good of our club as murrays heart simply isnt in it anymore.

interesting blue.

Interesting my friend and true. :sherlock:

The trust are under the assemblies umbrella however edgars outspoken critism of murray for all the mhanks to chortle over has practically diminished any possible 'working relationship between murray and the RST.

However! if edgar was to go and the trust toed the line with the assembly we the fans could then together surely gain a greater power together to speak to murray.

blind loyalty can only last a little longer the straw that breaks the camels back is falling they must know the we are not happy,and when season ticket sales dwindel a new owner will be sought at greater urgency than present which can only be for the good of our club as murrays heart simply isnt in it anymore.

Is toeing the party line not one of the problems?