Difference in debt position

If we lose the SPL again this season the debt will increase and our situation will be very poor.

The debt will increase if we don't make the champions league next season.

There's no doubt if we don't win the league it's going to be difficult to qualify but with a bit of luck in the draw it certainly is possible.

Before you all say it yes i am aware of Kaunus but Walter won't let that happen again.

If we lose the SPL again this season the debt will increase and our situation will be very poor.

There's no doubt if we don't win the league it's going to be difficult to qualify but with a bit of luck in the draw it certainly is possible.

Before you all say it yes i am aware of Kaunus but Walter won't let that happen again.

It seems that under the new format of the CL, it will be extremely difficult for us to qualify for it if we finish second as the days of getting drawn against Kaunus and Aalberg are now gone. :(

It seems that under the new format of the CL, it will be extremely difficult for us to qualify for it if we finish second as the days of getting drawn against Kaunus and Aalberg are now gone. :(

Yes your correct it will be difficult.

Even under the new format as far as i'm aware we will still play a mediocre team like Kaunas in the 2nd qualifying round.

In the 3rd qualifying round obviously it will be difficult but again it would be the luck of the draw. Their not all going to be great sides and with a bit of luck we could qualify.

Even under the new format as far as i'm aware we will still play a mediocre team like Kaunas in the 2nd qualifying round.

In the 3rd qualifying round obviously it will be difficult but again it would be the luck of the draw. Their not all going to be great sides and with a bit of luck we could qualify.

In the final qualifying round (now known as the knock-out round or some similar p*sh, and is actually the 4th qualifying round, the SPL runners up, if they have already beaten another country's champion in R3, will play either the 4th placced team in England, Spain or Italy, or the 3rd placed team in Germany or France.

As the tables stand that would be either Arsenal, Villarreal, Genoa, Wolfsburg or PSG. I know I for one would think any of they five could beat the scum over two legs pretty confortably, so therefore the same must be conceded for our own chances, should we fail to win the title this year, as looks likely from recent performances.

In the final qualifying round (now known as the knock-out round or some similar p*sh, and is actually the 4th qualifying round, the SPL runners up, if they have already beaten another country's champion in R3, will play either the 4th placced team in England, Spain or Italy, or the 3rd placed team in Germany or France.

As the tables stand that would be either Arsenal, Villarreal, Genoa, Wolfsburg or PSG. I know I for one would think any of they five could beat the scum over two legs pretty confortably, so therefore the same must be conceded for our own chances, should we fail to win the title this year, as looks likely from recent performances.

Yes i'm not denying that but i believe we'd have a chance against Genoa, Wolfsburg or PSG.

The team hasn't changed that much from last season and we certainly shocked a few people in the champions league and uefa cup.

We managed to knockout 2nd in the Bundesliga Werder Bremen and 4th in Serie A Fiorentina.

So what your saying is if we made the 4th qualifying round we would DEFINETLY play a team from England, Spain, Italy, Germany or France?

at the end of the day obviously the bigger stadium and extra champions league ventures have gave them more money than we got

but its not how much money you have, its what you do with it

while celtic have had some shocking buys in the likes of virgo, gravesen and the rest, their bargain buys like macdonald, mcmanus, caldwell, boruc etc have earned them far more than their transfers cost

now take us

we have had some shocking buys like svennson, sebo, velicka etc

but can you say there are any bargain buys at rangers that have pai back their transfer fee and more

boyd mayeb, although his goals still havent won us the league

weir? some say his age is forcing us to be as defensive as we are

basically all im saying is that they seem to be prudent with their money and players

maloney was an ex YPOTY so maybe thats how they got a million for him

sno was a flop, but they made him look good enough to get a million

same for beattie,

does our PR machine have the ability to cover up our duff players' failures and flog them as potential prospects?

at the end of the day obviously the bigger stadium and extra champions league ventures have gave them more money than we got

but its not how much money you have, its what you do with it

while celtic have had some shocking buys in the likes of virgo, gravesen and the rest, their bargain buys like macdonald, mcmanus, caldwell, boruc etc have earned them far more than their transfers cost

now take us

we have had some shocking buys like svennson, sebo, velicka etc

but can you say there are any bargain buys at rangers that have pai back their transfer fee and more

boyd mayeb, although his goals still havent won us the league

weir? some say his age is forcing us to be as defensive as we are

basically all im saying is that they seem to be prudent with their money and players

maloney was an ex YPOTY so maybe thats how they got a million for him

sno was a flop, but they made him look good enough to get a million

same for beattie,

does our PR machine have the ability to cover up our duff players' failures and flog them as potential prospects?

So basically you are saying its all Smiths fault for not finding those bargain buys who could deliver the league and subsequently £20 million from the CL.

I agree (tu)