IF celtic drop points

Revolt

IF IF IF IF IF they drop points, i was brought up to think they will win every game until they meet us, that is why we have to win EVERY game, we cannot wait for them to drop points, With allegedly 70% of the SPL players "supporting" ra Selik, they will be gifted goals to seal 4IAR, and we have the harder run in, were up against it, but we must keep winning, its simple, 5/6 games to go, just win them all and it wont matter what they do.

I dont see them losing any more points, they know how to cheat goals when they need them, they know how to inTIMidate officials when they need results, they have it sewn up. Its upto US, Rangers.

and you got that figure from..........

I think both teams will drop points outside the OF game. A good few difficult games there.

Couldn't put a price of what 5 wins means to us.

Agreed. Neither side has looked capable of a flawless run-in. I'm just hoping we can find it within ourselves!

they can afford to draw at ibrox though :excl::ph34r:

It wouldn't surprise me if they got a draw at Ibrox and we still won it. While I know the form can change, they are looking more likely to drop points in the other games than us.

One at a time is the best thought policy, however the game against Hearts this weekend is massive, particulary as it'll determine our mindframe / confidence ahead of the old firm match.

I really dont see Celtic dropping any points against the other teams, the old firm clash will decide the title.

Wait, 5 games left so...

They draw against Sheepshaggers, we beat Hearts - 1 point lead to us.

We pump them at Ibrox - 4 point lead to us.

They win (whoever they're playing) and we beat hibs - still 4 points.

We beat Sheepshaggers at Ibrox - 4 point lead even if they win.

Leaugue won at Ibrox - that would be nice :D

MONNA RANGERS !!!!!!