The Rangersmedia.co.uk NARSA Convention Meet Up

Canadaready

Well, it's just over a month away but NARSA is drawing closer.

I have been booked in on Thursday and Friday in Niagara Falls (MC at a wedding on Saturday so I have to leave town) and hope to meet up with some of the members on here that are lucky enough to be going to NARSA. Gersgirl and I have been talking about the event and have thought that a get together for RM members going to the convention is in order.

WHERE: HARD ROCK CAFE

http://www.hardrock.com/locations/cafes3/c...amp;MIBEnumID=3

WHEN: FRIDAY, JUNE 5th at 4:00PM

If you are going to NARSA and can make it down to the HARD ROCK CAFE, it would be great to meet you and your friends! Give us a write in this thread if you are going to NARSA.

WATP

:gerbad:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're havin a party.....

35 days and countin now!!!!! It's going to be GREAT! Govan proddy boys flute band will be the entertainment that nite, and if the Naples convention was anything to go by, they will be HUGE crowd pleasers again.

Come on out everyone, it will be a blast!

Guest Andypendek
wedding on Saturday so I have to leave town

This does not read well, CR. Her father will find you, you know.

A lot of us will be playing golf in the Davie Cooper memorial golf tournament on the Friday morning but If we get back early enough I'll bring a few of our group along. Have to say though that we rairly get back before about 4.00PM.

Excuse the spelling as I've just got home from an Orlando Magic party after qualifying for the next round of the play offs.

A lot of us will be playing golf in the Davie Cooper memorial golf tournament on the Friday morning but If we get back early enough I'll bring a few of our group along. Have to say though that we rairly get back before about 4.00PM.

We will move it back to 4pm then. I wouldn't mind meeting up with you.

If its the group I think it is, they will come back thirsty lol.

We made it 4:00PM.

Excuse the spelling as I've just got home from an Orlando Magic party after qualifying for the next round of the play offs.

Party time for Orlando now!

I'll be there as ASAP.

T you should know we don't drink MUCH

I'll be there as ASAP.

If you are in the kinda shape I am in after golf it will be a riot.

I guess I will meet you Thursday by the sounds of it as well.

T you should know we don't drink MUCH

Lol not at all Saudi, just like myself, practically teetotal (looks out for lightning bolts)

I'll be there as ASAP.

Wednesday until Monday maybe 12 hours sleep total.

I'll be there as ASAP.

Sounds like you are one of my friends.

I'll be there as ASAP.

Sounds like you are one of my friends.

I'll look forward to meeting you :cheers:

I'll be there as ASAP.

Most of those hours coming on wednesday lol

I would love to meet you guys sounds like my kind of night out.

Come join the party. Not too far from Boston and I'm sure a few from the Boston RSC will be in attendance.

I would love to meet you guys sounds like my kind of night out.

Come join the party. Not too far from Boston and I'm sure a few from the Boston RSC will be in attendance.

I am using all my leave for a 3 week visit to Scotland in October. I will look at the possibilities though but it's a 10hr drive so a cheap flight would be better.