The Rangersmedia.co.uk NARSA Convention Meet Up

Canadaready

I would love to meet you guys sounds like my kind of night out.

Come join the party. Not too far from Boston and I'm sure a few from the Boston RSC will be in attendance.

I am using all my leave for a 3 week visit to Scotland in October. I will look at the possibilities though but it's a 10hr drive so a cheap flight would be better.

Scotland is Good but I'll admit we can be a wee bit hard to understand Except that from I hope you enjoy Yourself :cheers: Oh yes and you have been a warned about the Dreaded Midges

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come join the party. Not too far from Boston and I'm sure a few from the Boston RSC will be in attendance.

I am using all my leave for a 3 week visit to Scotland in October. I will look at the possibilities though but it's a 10hr drive so a cheap flight would be better.

Scotland is Good but I'll admit we can be a wee bit hard to understand Except from I hope you enjoy Yourself :cheers: Oh yes and you have been a warned about the Dreaded Midges

I grew up there so I know all about it and I still have my Scottish accent.

Scotland is Good but I'll admit we can be a wee bit hard to understand Except from I hope you enjoy Yourself :cheers: Oh yes and you have been a warned about the Dreaded Midges

Where about in Scotland

Where about in Scotland

Largs.

Where about in Scotland

Largs.

Been there it's a nice place

Love this clip. "These pizzas are absolutely hoachin' wi' grease"

Wantin yer Mars Bar Deep Fryed :D

have a good night guys and keep an eye on saudi on the golf course sober he falls down and fecks off to the bar after 1/2 a hole

Now Now The sniper got me coming off the first green after winning the first hole. I played on through the pain barrier for another 3 holes before retiring to the bar. As captain courageous I still led team europe to a convincing victory of the yanks. :clap::P:cheers::cheers::cheers:

have a good night guys and keep an eye on saudi on the golf course sober he falls down and fecks off to the bar after 1/2 a hole

Now Now The sniper got me coming off the first green after winning the first hole. I played on through the pain barrier for another 3 holes before retiring to the bar. As captain courageous I still led team europe to a convincing victory of the yanks. :clap::P:cheers::cheers::cheers:

That's Probally the only Holes you'll do in your life <cr>

every time you tell this story youve played an extra hole

by next year you will have captained us to a victory after winning the 18th

just remember the three kp loyal ringers that carried the team (tu):P

Hopefully we can defend the trophy when you come back this year. :cheers:(tu)

Hopefully we can defend the trophy when you come back this year. :cheers:(tu)

it will be easy mate

after all how many yanks can play golf ;)

34 days until the party kicks off!! 33 if you arrive early to get started on wednesday lol. Went over to the US today and found my outfit for the Saturday so am ready to party now :gerbad:

34 days until the party kicks off!! 33 if you arrive early to get started on wednesday lol. Went over to the US today and found my outfit for the Saturday so am ready to party now :gerbad:

Aye No Long to Go to Now is but anyway hope you have a good day :thumbup:

What is the best airport to fly into from DC for the convention?

Been looking at flights, but not sure what would be best, or least expensive. 2 of our club are driving up, 2 traveling by train and myself and a couple of others still undecided.

Also what is the dress code for Sat night, do I need to get my kilt cleaned?

Been looking at flights, but not sure what would be best, or least expensive. 2 of our club are driving up, 2 traveling by train and myself and a couple of others still undecided.

Closest international airport in Canada would be Hamilton.

Most of the guys coming from Florida, Texas etc are flying into Buffalo New York. Still not sure how we are getting to Niagara but it is the nearest airport.

Most of the guys coming from Florida, Texas etc are flying into Buffalo New York. Still not sure how we are getting to Niagara but it is the nearest airport.

Ya, Buffalo is closer than Hamilton on the Canadian side. I would cross at the bridge in Buffalo into Fort Erie, Ontario and drive up the river to the falls. Its a great drive.

There is a battle memorial on the road there of a fight between Britain and the USA in the War of 1812. Also, Fort Erie itself is a nice historic site.

Niagara Airbus runs an airbus from both Buffalo and Toronto airports. I believe they are negotiating special rates right now for convention attendees. Am still able to pick you up wednesday afternoon if needed Ian. :) I am REALLY getting excited now, we were talking about it at the game today.

Who wants to do the haunted house tour with Kimberly and I? Especially nightmare's lol.