Kids and Clothes

rab wilson

My oldest boy is 14,good looking lad,likes to take care of himself which is always good.So went to lakeside in essex to buy him something flash for xmas. Got him this cracking Henri LLoyd jumper reduced from 188 to 60 pounds.He's obsessed with all the "casual " clothes that were worn in days of yore.He can't fight so i have no worries there.Just brought back memories of me buying my first "garment".A lovely pink sergio tachinni trackie top.I must have wore that fecker everyday for 3 months when i was 14.Thought i looked the bees hairies at the time.Obviously washed twice a week before someone accuses me of being a mhankie!

Quite chuffed that he wants to look good,can only afford it at xmas,so was wondering:is it wrong to buy him this?and does anyone remember their first item.

Wouldn't be seen dead in that trackie top now! partay

:lol: Sorry can't stop laughing at the trackie top bit!

Don't think it's wrong, it is a special occasion, you just have to remember he will probably grow out of it pretty quickly.

Didn't actually care about what I wore when I was younger as it usually ended up getting ripped with me climbing up trees and climbing onto rooftops.