Rangers fans in Australia

We fuckin rocked the joint tonight. 5 of us in a pub with about 50 Leeds fans and 8 or 9 Celtic fans. We out sung the lot of them and had a brilliant bouncy going in the middle of the room. It was so good to be around bears again. Got a text from Brissyger as well, it seems like the whole of this country is partying.

We fuckin rocked the joint tonight. 5 of us in a pub with about 50 Leeds fans and 8 or 9 Celtic fans. We out sung the lot of them and had a brilliant bouncy going in the middle of the room. It was so good to be around bears again. Got a text from Brissyger as well, it seems like the whole of this country is partying.

The Canadian contingent joined you!

We were rockin'

"Pig & Whistle"? - Had the pleasure at the begining of the season - but back home in my season ticket seat today!

"Pig & Whistle"?

Nope. Went there with Brissyger once and caught a game in there, however I'm in Melbourne now. Charles Dickens Tavern was my venue.

my mates were in melbourne bouncing about steaming watching the game did one of them have glasses????