Progress since McLeish?

gsa

in his last season when we clearly wern't good enough we had novo and boyd up front. who would have thought that 3 years later we would have spent the money that we have and yet 3 games from the end of the season we would be chasing the title with novo and boyd up front? that's not to mention weir and daily in the defence and steven smith played at left midfield.

we are actually going backwards, wally refuses to play players in their correct position, refuses to treat the fans with anything other than utter contempt and his grasp of modern football is simply shocking. players at the very top level barca, man utd, chelsea etc would find it hard to play out of their familiar role so it is obvious that lesser players will find it even more difficult. with the calibre of player we have surely you need to get them well organised and coached playing their best positions. only by doing this will you be able to squeeze the best out of them.

i know most of my comments are unpopular here but there must be other fans who are sick of watching the type of stodgy, slow, technically deficient, negative football smith has forced on us?

think of mant utd, when the really big games come you can generally pick at least 8 or 9 certain starters, it is the same for other great teams. under wally it's a lottery who will play and where they will play. steven smith was been awful the last 3 games but i feel for him because had he been given the oppurtunity to play earlier in his natural position he would be sharper and more comfortable and able to contribute something meaningful. instead wally ignores him for 18 months and then throws him in at left mid for vital, must win games.

smith has to go, league or no league.

2 things done it for me regarding smith...

1) playing 451 in Manchester for a European final

2) basically telling the fans GIRUY when he signed rhat boy

but you are right, i believe we have gone backwards under him

look at what mcleish won us, and it was against a better celtic team and manager.

2 things done it for me regarding smith...

1) playing 451 in Manchester for a European final

2) basically telling the fans GIRUY when he signed rhat boy

but you are right, i believe we have gone backwards under him

look at what mcleish won us, and it was against a better celtic team and manager.

i second everything you say and then some. also im sure Wally has spent more money in less time wit less return. McLiesh won us shit even when scrambling around with hit and miss bosmans and cheap signings. Mcliesh could find a Dado.....wally gives u Lee McCulloch !!!!!

Fine line between success and failure. We may yet win the league although it is now doubtful.

Walter should have changed the side after 20 minutes. It was that obvious.

You know it, I know it, Most bears know it........will you read it in the pro-Walter press columns.....NO! even the pro-Timothy press columns wont have a pop at old Uncle Walter the "unemployable in English top flight football after Everton " Smith. GET HIM TO FUCK, try something else and move on. Guy is a fucking joke now and he cost us TEN IN A ROW, why does no-one mention that!!!!????