Our Current Performances

First of all I'll say that I don't expect us to be going out and playing free flowing football at this stage of the season.

But if we play the same way that we have for 135 minutes out of the last 180 then we will not beat Dundee Utd next weekend.

Tannadice is a hard enough place to go at the best of times. But with Bougherra missing out through suspension and the team looking terrified I am seriously worried that it could be a time warp back to last May :(

Guest The Brown Brogue
I think Dundee Utd will score against us.

Can we score at least 2 goals?

I dont think we can.

I can see it being a damp squib of a game much like last seasons final day capitulaion at Pittodrie.

Our only real hope is that the filth get beat tomorrow and afford us the luxury of a draw at Tannadice.

Agreed - but cannot see it happening.

Our lot bottled it after the Celtic game. Maybe not bottled it but went back to the same old rubbish before our winning streak.

our midfield sucks - ALL of them. We need a natural winger - width and pace. Novo is so frustrating - he misses so many chances but runs his guts out.

agree with the OP, there are so many similarities to last season. beat spetic 1-0 at ibrox to as good as win the title, then fuck it up, then our last home game we need to win by a shed load of goals (yes we did win, but 3-1 last year and 2-1 this year), which means going to a very tricky away game on the last day needing to both win ourselves and rely on them slipping up.

BUT, we need to believe. we are top, hibs can upset them tomorrow, and you never know, we might put in the performance of the season next week. I bet it's exciting for the neutral all this, but my nerves are fucked!

Guest therabbitt
Not gonna win the title unless Tims slip up. Simple as that. Had in our own hands a week ago and bottled it.

Agreed (tu)