Don't Keep Believing

Not much of an attitude to have IMO. I personally intend to believe that we can win this until proven otherwise... We Are The People!

And this is one of the biggest tragedys. The fact the dreaded 'Keep Believing' line is having to be drawn out again. A side with guidance would have professionally carried out the task that lay ahead after the Old Firm game, instead, botched team selections and misguided tactics have took it out of our hands.

And this is one of the biggest tragedys. The fact the dreaded 'Keep Believing' line is having to be drawn out again. A side with guidance would have professionally carried out the task that lay ahead after the Old Firm game, instead, botched team selections and misguided tactics have took it out of our hands.

totally

your take on things is reason for my lack of optimism

Guest therabbitt

Yes, we should have had it sewen up by now. Yes, we would have all loved to have put 4 or 5 past Aberdeen today. But from sitting in the stands or watching at home, what more can a supporter do?

All we have is our support for the team.

It is still possible, but also more probable the tims will win it.

wtf

are you a tim?

enjoy the moment and worry about next week, next week

that was made yesterday, it is now more probable we will win it

and im worrying about next week now

:marv:

how many tims/media coverage of tims do you have to deal with over there

...not much. I have loads of Catholic friends and they know nothing about this, but I don't live right in Boston either.

Be pessimistic, fear the worst and if we do win the league it will feel even better

pessimists are never disappointed

It is still possible, but also more probable the tims will win it.

Just sick of people on here telling you to be optimistic when there is not much reason

I'm optimistic that wee strapon will get pelters on Sunday, the jails will be fuull declan. noo away and shag yer maw ! :sherlock:

YOU MUST BE A TIM!!!!

WATP KEEP BELIEVING

GSTQ

aye a must be a tim

this was posted before the tims drew at hibs. while the bookies still believed we wouldn't win. just cos a wisnae optimistic a got some amount a grief. now im cautious. i think we'll do it but a remember last helicopter sunday