• no

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

under walter no chance.

i would rather see that young lad than mcculloch or dailly at the back

good luck to the boy

apparantly teams are watching him, he has a massive reputation as a hot prospect.

very young, but aye he'd be around ma team.

will wilson break into the first team next season

yes [ 3 ] [50.00%]

no [ 3 ] [50.00%]

Tims?

realistically mate under Mr smith, the boy has no chance, smith will go with experience EVERY time.

Depending on our financial sitution he may be introduced out of necessity. Then again theres interest in him so he may wel get punted, hope he does get a run cos he looks a good 'un

i hope he makes it at Rangers, what a prospect.

yes [ 3 ] [50.00%]

no [ 3 ] [50.00%]

Tims?

realistically mate under Mr smith, the boy has no chance, smith will go with experience EVERY time.

Well he done it with fleck through the youths and stevie smith , and aaron is young with not much experience

yes [ 3 ] [50.00%]

no [ 3 ] [50.00%]

Tims?

Well he done it with fleck through the youths and stevie smith , and aaron is young with not much experience

aye they sit on the bench, so does wilson already, but playing him/them, that is different, i cant see it at all, as much as i want it and the fans want it.

smith at left mid was desperate, he will dissappear again

aaron doesnt get a sniff

fleck get minutes here n there

yes [ 3 ] [50.00%]

no [ 3 ] [50.00%]

Tims?

aye they sit on the bench, so does wilson already, but playing him/them, that is different, i cant see it at all, as much as i want it and the fans want it.

aaron doesnt get a sniff

They will all gradually build up and turn into smashing players , and i think the likes of SAF and wenger will snatch them from us.

yes [ 3 ] [50.00%]

no [ 3 ] [50.00%]

Tims?

aaron doesnt get a sniff

They will all gradually build up and turn into smashing players , and i think the likes of SAF and wenger will snatch them from us.

no one will be stealing them, they are going to be rangers legends.

yes [ 3 ] [50.00%]

no [ 3 ] [50.00%]

Tims?

aaron doesnt get a sniff

In this current market...no chance. If they intrest anyone in th EPL and really good money comes in, they will be sold.

yes [ 3 ] [50.00%]

no [ 3 ] [50.00%]

Tims?

aaron doesnt get a sniff

In this current market...no chance. If they intrest anyone in th EPL and really good money comes in, they will be sold.

i disagree, a few of our young players have the potential to be worth £8m +, just like The Hut, why would we punt them for a few million just now when theyre not costing the club in wages(unlike mcculloch, dailly, adam, hemdani, beasley etc!!) we must build on these youngsters, if were talking funny money then everyone has their price, but we CANT just sell for the sake of getting a sale. thats pathetic business. but it is how murray has been doing it, i agree with you. makes me so sad and angry how our club is run.

yes [ 3 ] [50.00%]

no [ 3 ] [50.00%]

Tims?

aaron doesnt get a sniff

i disagree, a few of our young players have the potential to be worth £8m +, just like The Hut, why would we punt them for a few million just now when theyre not costing the club in wages(unlike mcculloch, dailly, adam, hemdani, beasley etc!!) we must build on these youngsters, if were talking funny money then everyone has their price, but we CANT just sell for the sake of getting a sale. thats pathetic business. but it is how murray has been doing it, i agree with you. makes me so sad and angry how our club is run.

Hmm. I never said "a few million" did i? No. I said really good money. Bet your arse if that money comes in for these type of players, we wont be able to say no. We are in a lot of debt, and it needs paying off.

yes [ 3 ] [50.00%]

no [ 3 ] [50.00%]

Tims?

aaron doesnt get a sniff

Hmm. I never said "a few million" did i? No. I said really good money. Bet your arse if that money comes in for these type of players, we wont be able to say no. We are in a lot of debt, and it needs paying off.

i agree, but its not the good players we should be punting, we should be getting rid of every dud and mercenary in our squad, the dross has to go, they are on massive wages and IM SURE when all the dross is gone, our outgoings will be cut by millions per year, i think some people underestimate just how much the imposters in the stands and reserves are costing us.

wage bill is our killer, its ridiculous, and what do we get back for it..............not very much, zero entertainment

its time for youth, build a real team around our best youngsters.

yes [ 3 ] [50.00%]

no [ 3 ] [50.00%]

Tims?

aaron doesnt get a sniff

i agree, but its not the good players we should be punting, we should be getting rid of every dud and mercenary in our squad, the dross has to go, they are on massive wages and IM SURE when all the dross is gone, our outgoings will be cut by millions per year, i think some people underestimate just how much the imposters in the stands and reserves are costing us.

wage bill is our killer, its ridiculous, and what do we get back for it..............not very much, zero entertainment

That will happen. Players are not gonna get 25-30k at Rangers any more. But, if you look at it realistically. If you're a dud in the SPL, Rangers aren't gonna get decent money for them. Their targets will be championship and lower.

yes [ 3 ] [50.00%]

no [ 3 ] [50.00%]

Tims?

aaron doesnt get a sniff

That will happen. Players are not gonna get 25-30k at Rangers any more. But, if you look at it realistically. If you're a dud in the SPL, Rangers aren't gonna get decent money for them. Their targets will be championship and lower.

i agree(maybe not about the wages or we will never win anything of note!) but i agree bout punting the duds, my fingers are crossed we get rid of loads of players in the summer, all the mercenaries.

i dont enjoy watching barry, big lee, daily n that, i would love to see a Rangers team with youngsters and 3 or 4 classy older heads.

yes [ 3 ] [50.00%]

no [ 3 ] [50.00%]

Tims?

aaron doesnt get a sniff

i agree(maybe not about the wages or we will never win anything of note!) but i agree bout punting the duds, my fingers are crossed we get rid of loads of players in the summer, all the mercenaries.

i dont enjoy watching barry, big lee, daily n that, i would love to see a Rangers team with youngsters and 3 or 4 classy older heads.

Well that's what i hear is the first priority next season. Get all the dead wood out. And there's a lot of it.