Can you imagine?

nvager

Can you imagine if PLG had stayed.

No new CHs

Barry and Boyd dropped.

No players brought in in January.

If we are no great shakes now, just what would we be like under PLG?

Hemdani and Svensson at CH.

M/Field of Burke, G Rae, C Adam, Sionko?

Novo and Sebo up front w/ Prso in when fit again.

Wow!

No new CHs

Barry and Boyd dropped.

Wow!

Thankfully this did not occur!

Add Papac for the league games and it really gets scary :D

Papac was good as a stopper. He was never a full back and when PLG started playing him there then everybody just turned on him.

He looked good in his first few games. It seems to have gone downhill a bit after that though.

No new CHs

Barry and Boyd dropped.

Wow!

Boyd would've played and 9/10 times he did play.

Didn't lose a game in Europe against better teams than Tel-Aviv.

2nd in the league, better than McLeish managed.

No new CHs

Barry and Boyd dropped.

Wow!

Boyd would've played and 9/10 times he did play.

Didn't lose a game in Europe against better teams than Tel-Aviv.

2nd in the league, better than McLeish managed.

I seem to remember McLeish winning the league a couple of times. ;)

If and when I see Rangers play under Walter Smith the way we played against Hibs in the first half at Ibrox when we won 3-0 then I will change my mind regarding what was possible under PLG. The fact we didnt play like that on anything like a regular basis (frankly an understatement) - except in Europe - doesnt change the fact that there was potential under PLG. The reasons we didnt play to potential I think can be explained by other things that were going on at Ibrox ....

I recall watching Rangers win 3-0 against Dundee United at Ibrox when the football was frankly tripe. A number of people I know were inclined to want to throw in their season ticket because of what was being served up under Alec McLeish. what we might expect to see is more of the same.

Have we that little to say we resort to debating IF Le Guen had stayed what would we be like.

Completely pointless

Yeah, let's imagine

we would just have beaten our all time European record for undefeated runs in Europe.

we would no longer be settling for an extended period as runners up

we would not look totally disorganised in Europe.

PLG - Pathetic Leaderless Git

Many will think this is a little bit Harsh, but here's my thoughts,

Pathetic

Never got to grips with the Stature of Rangers Fottball club and the institution, ignorant of our Scottish Culture and Pride, instigated his own demise/departure and made us look second rate by making rash decisions (Ferguson / Rae Scenario) to name a few.

Leaderless

Never had the balls or gile to run a club of our stature, never had the player group, used the media to tarnish his players and if he did have an agenda didn't have the strength to carry them through, all in all not the form of a leader and not someone i could trust to lead the greatest club in the world.

Git

Whenever the chips were down everyone else was to blame, to justify his own mistakes he would take it out on his own players instead of being man enough to take it on himself, perfect example of his ignorance was to state that the Rangers captaincy was not that important, GTF Le Git, at least in our captain (whether you like him or not) he had pirde and passion and the club at heart, if only we had 10 more each week that had the same passion as Barry. When push came to shove Le Git ran like a dog with the tail between his legs, show's the character of the man.

IMO good riddance, Mcleish at least had pride and dignity, none of which Le Git had, Waldo and Ally will bring back the pride and hopefuuly over the next few years a team to boot, this of course is only my thoughts, but we will be better for Le Git not being there, WATP.

PLG - Pathetic Leaderless Git

Many will think this is a little bit Harsh, but here's my thoughts,

Pathetic

Never got to grips with the Stature of Rangers Fottball club and the institution, ignorant of our Scottish Culture and Pride, instigated his own demise/departure and made us look second rate by making rash decisions (Ferguson / Rae Scenario) to name a few.

Leaderless

Never had the balls or gile to run a club of our stature, never had the player group, used the media to tarnish his players and if he did have an agenda didn't have the strength to carry them through, all in all not the form of a leader and not someone i could trust to lead the greatest club in the world.

Git

Whenever the chips were down everyone else was to blame, to justify his own mistakes he would take it out on his own players instead of being man enough to take it on himself, perfect example of his ignorance was to state that the Rangers captaincy was not that important, GTF Le Git, at least in our captain (whether you like him or not) he had pirde and passion and the club at heart, if only we had 10 more each week that had the same passion as Barry. When push came to shove Le Git ran like a dog with the tail between his legs, show's the character of the man.

IMO good riddance, Mcleish at least had pride and dignity, none of which Le Git had, Waldo and Ally will bring back the pride and hopefuuly over the next few years a team to boot, this of course is only my thoughts, but we will be better for Le Git not being there, WATP.

(clap) (clap) (clap)