Cup final ticket help

scoty999

hi guys i know its a long shot but is anyone not using their season ticket number to buy a cup final ticket

i have 2 of my own but need a 3rd for my sister as she has never been to a final before any help would be very much appreciated

That's a bit of a cheap shot.....slating fellow bears is certainly not the way to get yourself a ticket. Why don't you graft a bit like most of us have in the past, trawl the supporters buses when they arrive and walk around the stadium.

BAN ME IF YOU LIKE BUT I WASNT TRYING TO UPSET ANYONE JUST SOME SORT OF REPLY WOULDNT HAVE BEEN NICE EVEN IF IT WAS A NO

AND I HAVE MY OWN SEASON TICKET ALSO I WASNT TRYING TO DEPRIVE ANY SEASON TICKET HOLDER OF THEIR TICKET

I WAS MEARLY ASKING IF ANYONE HAPPENED NOT TO BE USING THEIR RANGERS NUMBER WHICH WOULD ALLOW ME TO ORDER ANOTHER TICKET

BUT AS I SAID THANKS ANYWAY

BAN ME IF YOU LIKE BUT I WASNT TRYING TO UPSET ANYONE JUST SOME SORT OF REPLY WOULDNT HAVE BEEN NICE EVEN IF IT WAS A NO

AND I HAVE MY OWN SEASON TICKET ALSO I WASNT TRYING TO DEPRIVE ANY SEASON TICKET HOLDER OF THEIR TICKET

I WAS MEARLY ASKING IF ANYONE HAPPENED NOT TO BE USING THEIR RANGERS NUMBER WHICH WOULD ALLOW ME TO ORDER ANOTHER TICKET

OK!

OK!

Yes thats us all well and truly told! :pipe:

IMG1208-1218100188.jpg