Why cant I get final tickets online?

You need to phone because you need to uplift them and the only way to arrange that is phoning.

I could pick it up for you. P.m me and ill go through but you will need to say that im doing it and give me some of your details and hope they do it.

You need to phone because you need to uplift them and the only way to arrange that is phoning.

I could pick it up for you. P.m me and ill go through but you will need to say that im doing it and give me some of your details and hope they do it.

im on the phone to ticketline the noo, placed in a que,phoned a 10 on the button, will update if i get any answer.

im on the phone to ticketline the noo, placed in a que,phoned a 10 on the button, will update if i get any answer.

got an answer, you canny hold tickets so op needs to phone with details and only 500 released today, im off, good luck ppl, GLASGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OH OH OH OH OH! LOVE IT! :gerbad::gerbad:

got an answer, you canny hold tickets so op needs to phone with details and only 500 released today, im off, good luck ppl, GLASGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OH OH OH OH OH! LOVE IT! :gerbad::gerbad:

Well done (tu)

I collected mine last wednesday im in the west stand.

One thing that is anooying me is I wanted 35 pound tickets but was told by rangers they had none left and now they have went on general sale.

Its all Falkirk fault putting our ticket office under pressure, we could have sold these in good time without the need of people having to collect and now with falkirk only selling 12000 - our under staffed ticket office is being flooded with requests and it seems they are struggling :( .

Its all Falkirk fault putting our ticket office under pressure, we could have sold these in good time without the need of people having to collect and now with falkirk only selling 12000 - our under staffed ticket office is being flooded with requests and it seems they are struggling :( .

Exactl mate they shold be bug enough and just have said they made a mistake takin as mch as they did.

About half what they originally asked for <cr>

Because Rangers Official website is a joke and Rangers ticket office is a joke.

only 3 staff serving in the ticket office but i got mine so im happy! heard when i was there that it was 3000 released today,not 500 like ticket office said this morning! :gerbad: