What will happen to Rangers TV?

It will be away if setanta goes. If ESPN or Sky pick up the rights they could possibly resurrect the channel with hopefully a better product. Its ironic I think RTV has got better no that the season has ended. I remember watchin the SPL years n it was a 1-1 draw with Dundee up at Dens. Who the fuck wants to watch that. more Euro action and interviews with old players and profiles of some great Ranger's

with any luck it will go its shite compared to the others anyway same pish always , and I for one will be glad to see the back of greetin faced Derek Ferguson ( oooooooooooh poor barry) and feckin Jukebox ( whatever ) Dury , every 10 seconds he says whatever lol

I wouldnt mind if there was some decent stuff on it

with any luck it will go its shite compared to the others anyway same pish always , and I for one will be glad to see the back of greetin faced Derek Ferguson ( oooooooooooh poor barry) and feckin Jukebox ( whatever ) Dury , every 10 seconds he says whatever lol

I wouldnt mind if there was some decent stuff on it

Aye Derek Ferguson is fuckin useless. After the title win some idiot phoned up and kept calling him Barry. The only guy that talks sense is Arthur Numan. I watch quite a bit of both liverpool and Arsenal's TV channels and they seem to be better produced than ours

with any luck it will go its shite compared to the others anyway same pish always , and I for one will be glad to see the back of greetin faced Derek Ferguson ( oooooooooooh poor barry) and feckin Jukebox ( whatever ) Dury , every 10 seconds he says whatever lolI wouldnt mind if there was some decent stuff on it

:lol:

You are right mate. Every second word is 'whatever'

Guest gersfan2233

i spoke to lindsey and she said they dunno wat wioll happen but should be ok

but hopefully if sky get the rtys they keep rangers tv on and keep lindsey on it cant her going sky sports news