Yogi will do a good job at Hibs

I agree, plus if he can add the likes of Darren Barr, Scott Arfield and Gerrard Aafjes then they could have quite a good squad.

I see them finishing in the top 4.

Explain? Don't see the point in getting hassel over a forum to be honest :sleep:

Due to the fact that Some Hearts fans actually do respect your fans

Nah it's nothing against you it was just that one of your lot was on here and quite liked the younger ones. Thought it may have been him under a new username.

Welcome :uk::cheers:

If he now does well with Hibs, getting them playing attractive football and with a couple of decent strikers scoring goals how long before he is linked with being a future manager of one of the Old Firm?

I thought that too....as we have seen its not so easy to attract first choice managers to Glasgow anymore

I agree, plus if he can add the likes of Darren Barr, Scott Arfield and Gerrard Aafjes then they could have quite a good squad.

I see them finishing in the top 4.

I dont mind if they come 4th , they drew with Septik too help us win the league and i'll have Hearts 2nd as they drew with them too piss them off something awful and Celtic 3rd with there new shity manager who it may be