Continuing on from last week, if youve never seen them play

Mark Walters was given an incredibly hard time on his arrival at the club, mostly by the tims but fans of other clubs chipped in with their abuse too.

Not once did he bite (that I can remember) and he rose above them in a way most others couldnt have done. All he did was play his best which was far superior to his opponents of course and he answered them best in that way.

How I wish he had scored that day at septic park after the horrendous abuse he received from the tims. He almost did, but more importantly he pissed all over those tims with his display and never once let it affect him.

Its important to remember that those banana-throwing guys are still around and plenty of them too. You will no doubt know some, without knowing that they were part of an organised hate campaign against Mark Walters.

They would never admit to behaving in such a way of course, no, Celtic fans would never treat a fellow man in such a way would they?

Yet another example of the real face of TGFITW.

He acted with Dignity at all times, kissed the badge in front of the great unwashed when he buried a penalty right in front of them ! (tu):sherlock:

Mark Walters was given an incredibly hard time on his arrival at the club, mostly by the tims but fans of other clubs chipped in with their abuse too.

Not once did he bite (that I can remember) and he rose above them in a way most others couldnt have done. All he did was play his best which was far superior to his opponents of course and he answered them best in that way.

How I wish he had scored that day at septic park after the horrendous abuse he received from the tims. He almost did, but more importantly he pissed all over those tims with his display and never once let it affect him.

Its important to remember that those banana-throwing guys are still around and plenty of them too. You will no doubt know some, without knowing that they were part of an organised hate campaign against Mark Walters.

They would never admit to behaving in such a way of course, no, Celtic fans would never treat a fellow man in such a way would they?

Yet another example of the real face of TGFITW.

He acted with Dignity at all times, kissed the badge in front of the great unwashed when he buried a penalty right in front of them ! (tu):sherlock:

A different game yes BD. He enjoyed that one :lol:

Remember tynecastle one day he was getting pelters. Stood on touch line at the half way line facing the centre circle when the goalkeeper punted it up to him. the hearts right back was running at him and wanting to half him in two but as the ball arrived he flicked it with the inside of his right foot behind his left leg and over the on coming lunatic, skipped round him and off down the wing. Amazing, I was pissing myself for days after that.

They were the days. He did look a bitweird cos of the strnge hairline he had but bananas were a bit bad.....think we should start throwing crucifixes at Borat and potatoes at McG"T******"eedy???