Alstone For Moderator

CooperSF

For 10 months now we have had alstone grace our forum with his presence. It is now time for him to be shown how loyal RM is to him by promotion to moderator. He has taken abuse over his dead dog for a while now and this is the perfect condolence present we can offer him.

I'm using my cup competition sub section to show my support for the great figure which will hopefully promote others to the cause

alstone, you are a legend to us all :praise:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/almod/

For 10 months now we have had alstone grace our forum with his presence. It is now time for him to be shown how loyal RM is to him by promotion to moderator. He has taken abuse over his dead dog for a while now and this is the perfect condolence present we can offer him.

I'm using my cup competition sub section to show my support for the great figure which will hopefully promote others to the cause

alstone, you are a legend to us all :praise:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/almod/

:hump:

Alstone the mod :lol: :lol:

I'd get you to fuck right away if i had any authority in here

Sure you would :lol:

I actually wouldnt - but i'd change your name like they did with sneddon so every time you post it comes up as

"I am a wanker" and change your sig

And edit all your posts so your made out to be a gay paedophile with a fettish for sniffing kids arm bands

I actually wouldnt - but i'd change your name like they did with sneddon so every time you post it comes up as

And edit all your posts so your made out to be a gay paedophile with a fettish for sniffing kids arm bands

Only admin can do all that stuff bar the last thing, so you're fucked there :lol:

Only admin can do all that stuff bar the last thing, so you're fucked there :lol:

I think i'll just wait till the next RM meet and pull out a gun and shoot you

You are as likely to do that, as i am to pull out a light saber and lop your arm off :lol:

I think you need hit on the bridge of the nose with a tablespoon. Really hard

Guest therabbitt

I'm liking the cut of your jib more and more...

I'm liking the cut of your jib more and more...

:pipe:

You are as likely to do that, as i am to pull out a light saber and lop your arm off :lol:

I think you need hit on the bridge of the nose with a tablespoon. Really hard

:lol: I think i'd take your arm, put it behind your back and restrain you.

I'd know you'd love that :pipe: