The smaller clubs who voted for the Sky/ESPN deal

MisterC

I think we should. I know many want to be there at the games but these clubs have shafted us and have held us back economically once again. They did it to spite us, should we get our revenge and hit them where it hurts- in that clubs coffers? I think so, what do you guys think?

We wont, no point discussing it really mate.

I'll be going to as many away games as possible as it shites all over going to Ibrox in terms of atmosphere.

We wont, no point discussing it really mate.

I'll be going to as many away games as possible as it shites all over going to Ibrox in terms of atmosphere.

I'll agree with the point you make about the atmosphere and you're right we won't but I'm talking about the smaller clubs though not them from across the clyde and Aberdeen who to be fair did agree with us choosing sky over Setanta last time and away support is vital at those venues too! I just think we have to hit them financially one way or another, amybe boycott the pie/burgers etc stall and bring our own food to games?

we are here to support the team , not trying to get back at other clubs

I know mate, I'm just saying that because we have lost out because of certain clubs, we should make sure they lose out in some way.

I know m8 , only way to do that is hammer the cunts week in week out :cheers:

we are here to support the team , not trying to get back at other clubs

I know mate, I'm just saying that because we have lost out because of certain clubs, we should make sure they lose out in some way.

I know m8 , only way to do that is hammer the cunts week in week out :cheers:

Goes without saying mate :D

I disagree with a total boycott, that would hurt the team and that's the last thing we want to do. Instead, I like the previous suggestion of not buying any food or drink from the other clubs. Spending absolutely no money within the stadium would make a point, make everybody richer, and would not affect the team.

(tu) Been doing this at the glitterdome for years though and they don't seem to be getting any poorer :P .

Not going to the match would deprive the team of much needed support so a boycott of programmes and food would be good