Top Spin 3

laldo

I seem to be addicted to this game at the moment ever since Wimbledon lol...i have just set up my own little character and won every tournament so far......i seem to be ripping guys apart with my Andy Roddick serve :P

any of you guys got it??

what use think??

I will happily ride you online :)

if its ps3 you have big man then lets do this!

"laldo" is the ps3 name

You're falling into my trap here......:pipe:

just about to go and rip up the court in 5 mins......challenge me if you dare!

I will happily ride you online :)

if its ps3 you have big man then lets do this!

"laldo" is the ps3 name

You're falling into my trap here......:pipe:

just about to go and rip up the court in 5 mins......challenge me if you dare!

Gimme 10 mins.

Quite pished and I haven't played for 6 months, so I need a quick bit of practice.

I've got it and it's way too easy to beat the CPU on the hardest setting, so I barely play it.

thats true...but u can get a no bad rally on it

playstation wont pick up the internet so when it eventually works again yous are going down! i never shit it out a challenge :P

still undefeated in my career as a pro now ;)....still addicted to it

Your time will come when you get beat.

It reminds of pro ev 4 I think where I'd built this amazing team in the Master League, all youths I had brought in and made good and I'd win every game in the season except from one of the last 5 games where the CPU decided I was going to lose. No matter what I done I couldn't score and then they would do an impossible move and score from it in the last minute :lol:

It happened like every season, don't think I went one season in about 10 where I'd won every game :anguish:

It reminds of pro ev 4 I think where I'd built this amazing team in the Master League, all youths I had brought in and made good and I'd win every game in the season except from one of the last 5 games where the CPU decided I was going to lose. No matter what I done I couldn't score and then they would do an impossible move and score from it in the last minute :lol:

It happened like every season, don't think I went one season in about 10 where I'd won every game :anguish:

I used to play fifteen Master League seasons in every Pro Evo.

I think I lost twice between Pro Evo 3 and Pro Evo 6 :lol:

I used to play fifteen Master League seasons in every Pro Evo.

I think I lost twice between Pro Evo 3 and Pro Evo 6 :lol:

I loved the master league it was quality, just hope Konami buck up there ideas for this year.

I can still remember my favourite player for Pro Ev 4 in the master league. It was Anthony Vanden Borre but he had a fucked up name, was only 16 17 and if you played him every game by the time he was 21 he was unstoppable :lol:

I am waiting mate!

the ps3 is fucked papa it connects to the internet then it sighns out again.....will need to wire it upto the bedroom as its in the liven room wired upto the big telly and surround sound :P

defo up for given u a game though

I am waiting mate!

the ps3 is fucked papa it connects to the internet then it sighns out again.....will need to wire it upto the bedroom as its in the liven room wired upto the big telly and surround sound :P

defo up for given u a game though

Why no just admit that your actually shite at the game and don't want to play him incase you get severly shagged at it?