The Unwanted players

Davie2909

Surely Bain must be able to get rid of some of the deadwood. If not would it not make more sense to take the hit and give them a free transfer?

Teams have expressed an interest in Charlie Adam, Alan Gow, Demarcus Beasley and a few of the others so lets get them punted if we can make something off them great if not get them off the books.

will they want to leave tho ?

they would be taking a hit on wages

I just find it frustrating that we cant get rid of these players. Alan Gow should have been sold last January and Charlie Adam should be away by now as well.

usual problem interested clubs wont pay them as much as rangers do.

would you change job for less money?

You'd think they'd want to play in a team which gives them a place in the starting eleven every week. I'd rather play some football which i enjoy and get payed less than sit on a bench and get paid.

usual problem interested clubs wont pay them as much as rangers do.

would you change job for less money?

You'd think they'd want to play in a team which gives them a place in the starting eleven every week. I'd rather play some football which i enjoy and get payed less than sit on a bench and get paid.

Money talks and life after Rangers is usually not as good.

It aint as simple as punt them or let the go!!

Adam has about 3 years left on a good contract and wants to play for Rangers - we cant just punt him he has to want to go and he clearly doesn't.

Beasley can still do a job for us.

I don't really know what the contract position is for the others but after Rangers its all downhill for the players we are talking about so if I was in their position I would be reluctant to go as well.

It aint as simple as punt them or let the go!!

Adam has about 3 years left on a good contract and wants to play for Rangers - we cant just punt him he has to want to go and he clearly doesn't.

Beasley can still do a job for us.

I don't really know what the contract position is for the others but after Rangers its all downhill for the players we are talking about so if I was in their position I would be reluctant to go as well.

Totally agree BP. If I was in Adam's position I wouldni be happy about leaving either. However we have got to get him, Gow and Beasley off the bill. Said before Beasley is absolutely hopeless and offers us nothing. Can count the good games he's had on 1 hand. Hopefully we can get McCulloch off as well but that's me hoping rather than expecting