New Site

William.

200$ seems a bit steep IMO.

Nice design but.

its not mate, the norm is about $250 - $400 and even then there is people who charge more cheers about the design

You think you could teach me how to do this mate? :)

$200 :O

I'm gonnae get into this forum designing malrakey if thats what you get each time :D

:lol: i just closed a deal for $300 so its no bad for a 15 year old :P

I'm 14 mate and i'd love to get into this :)

I'm gonnae get into this forum designing malrakey if thats what you get each time :D

Well done mate wht do they just pay the money into paypal.

What type of forum you desiging.

I'm 14 mate and i'd love to get into this :)

PM'd you

Jama - i tried a dark grey but it looked boring, trying to get somthing that will grab the persons attention and think wow, thats nice and different, i might just ask this guy for a skin, next thing you know KERCHING!! :lol: cheers for the comment anyway mate (tu)

aye mate, paypal. its a pig hunting forum in australia im designing a skin for just now, just waiting for them to tell me what they want so i can give them a few designs

aye mate, paypal. its a pig hunting forum in australia im designing a skin for just now, just waiting for them to tell me what they want so i can give them a few designs

Pig Hunting :lol: Haha.

What do you pay for the domain and how does this work ?

it's about $20 a year for the domain name, my dad hosts it for me, he bought a virtual server which is just a server thats is virtual :P because his site is getting quite big so i don't need to pay for hosting, although i don't have a site just now that i use for my skinning "company", but i think its somthing i will be investing in in the near future, hence the site design.

it's about $20 a year for the domain name, my dad hosts it for me, he bought a virtual server which is just a server thats is virtual :P because his site is getting quite big so i don't need to pay for hosting, although i don't have a site just now that i use for my skinning "company", but i think its somthing i will be investing in in the near future, hence the site design.

So you host the site on your virtual server and they pay you 300$ for design 20$ a year for domain and free hosting ?

So you host the site on your virtual server and they pay you 300$ for design 20$ a year for domain and free hosting ?

indeed :P i had to pay a one off fee of $150 i think it was though for the forum software but i bought that ages ago :)

indeed :P i had to pay a one off fee of $150 i think it was though for the forum software but i bought that ages ago :)

Is that the IPS rights and well done mate you seem to be doing good with this forum design.

Is that the IPS rights and well done mate you seem to be doing good with this forum design.

cheers mate, yeah its so i can use their forum script as my forum, not trying to show off or anything but i have had a client that has came back about 7-8 times for new skins and i have been charging $200 a whip for a skin :D and as i said in the "do you enjoy your job" thread, i work whenever i want :D

Anyone who would pay $200 for a skin is off their tits. Good luck. (tu)

there are people who pay alot more than that for a skin, i'm probably one of the cheapest that you could find