MENDES SEXY FOOTBALL!

dee9

Just a quick post, did anyone see pedros turn on makalele yesterday then the through ball for boyd? He made the former Real and Chelsea star look like a tit!!!!! :praise:

Also can anyone shead some light on what those bands the players had round there chests when they were swaping tops at the end of the game were?

Heart rate monitors m8 (tu)

Some wit in the pub I was in said for Boydy it was to restrain the stomach, which did make me laugh. Having said that I did think Boyd looked much trimmer than last year, and also he tracked back a few times and got back to half way line and more etc. Maybe the preseason has been a god send for him. Maybe Adam Owen is having a good effect on him?

Some wit in the pub I was in said for Boydy it was to restrain the stomach, which did make me laugh. Having said that I did think Boyd looked much trimmer than last year, and also he tracked back a few times and got back to half way line and more etc. Maybe the preseason has been a god send for him. Maybe Adam Owen is having a good effect on him?

You have to be on the wind up

He spent 5 mins trying to get the heart rate monitor on as he was so fat

He is in terrible shape

aye mendes plays some silky football give it few games back into the spl that will be kicked out of him again

He'll be a very important player this season in the champions league for us (tu)

He is in terrible shape

he isny fat when he lifted up his top to put it on he was'nt fat at all

aye mendes plays some silky football give it few games back into the spl that will be kicked out of him again

He'll be a very important player this season in the champions league for us (tu)

hes got the ability to make something out of nothing. like he done with the through ball for boydy yesterday (tu):pipe:

He is in terrible shape

I was hoping that this wouldn't be the case :(

Part of the remote control, Blue toothed back to a PS3 with WS Ally and Kenny having the Daul Shock Controls making the passes runs and shots :cool:

:uk: