tic players wanted?

Deej

Guest greengrass

paper pish as usuall , trying to unsettl our quality players , and ahead of a cup tie aswell , surprise surprise,

feck sake theyll print any old pish to fill the rags these days cos the window has shut , they actually tried to link us with kirk broadfoot yesterday imo .. , so when you lot sign him , it will look as if we were interested .. :lol:

Hilarious.

AC Milan are on the verge of making a sensational swoop for Celtic keeper Artur Boruc. (Sunday Mail)

Manchester United could lure Celtic midfielder Shunsuke Nakamura to Old Trafford. (People)

Who cares - this is a Rangers Website.

paper pish as usuall , trying to unsettl our quality players , and ahead of a cup tie aswell , surprise surprise,

feck sake theyll print any old pish to fill the rags these days cos the window has shut , they actually tried to link us with kirk broadfoot yesterday imo .. , so when you lot sign him , it will look as if we were interested .. :lol:

Hilarious.

Paranoia alive and well at CP still i see !!!! - unsettle our players indeed (harhar)

Hilarious.

Paranoia alive and well at CP still i see !!!! - unsettle our players indeed (harhar)

They would say that what with the Nakamura story being printed in a newspaper called The People :Animation44:

Guest TheQueensXI
Saw the Boruc story. Unsubstantiated tabloid crap. Nothing more.

I would be surprised to see it happen, but i wouldnt rule out Celtic cashing in on him in the near future.

as for Nakamura, he was signed purley for money - they have made a fair wedge off him, and this season is a good time to sell.