The Armband?

djgazbcm

Can i ask, what has Tommo done to deserve the Captaincy?

can i ask.what had mendes done to deserve the captaincy more than thomson wednesday?

The guy has won the Champions League and knows how to handle himself and others in big game situations. And i am sure all the other players look up to him as well.

He's been there and done it!

I think the other players will be sick of his terrible passing and hide and seek antics. Champions league experience doesn't necessarily make a good captain.

can i ask.what had mendes done to deserve the captaincy more than thomson wednesday?

The guy has won the Champions League and knows how to handle himself and others in big game situations. And i am sure all the other players look up to him as well.

I think the other players will be sick of his terrible passing and hide and seek antics. Champions league experience doesn't necessarily make a good captain.

Honestly i couldn't agree more, mendes is by far the most overrated player ive ever seen, fair enough he is ok at the most in the spl against Motherwell, hearts etc.. at times, but when it comes to playing against Celtic or in Europe he is nowhere if u cant make a simple pass to someone in your own team you have problems, mendes must go, just can't see why the fans love him so much, baffles me TBH.

Honestly i couldn't agree more, mendes is by far the most overrated player ive ever seen, fair enough he is ok at the most in the spl against Motherwell, hearts etc.. at times, but when it comes to playing against Celtic or in Europe he is nowhere if u cant make a simple pass to someone in your own team you have problems, mendes must go, just can't see why the fans love him so much, baffles me TBH.

<cr>