Does the RST have an AGM this Sunday?

CanadianBacon

Thanks, but I'm interested in what Jbear has to say

As an aside from this discussion. If you are the same OpportunityKnox that has articles published in No1 then I'd like to say those are a brilliant read!

(tu)

Jeez oh Rabbit! Don't tell him that, you'll only encourage him to write more. :clap: Only kidding of course, his articles are top notch. Nice to see Rangers Media have some of their great articles included in the NO1 zine too.

Keep up the good work RM!

Everyone loves having their ego massaged :uk:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that the turnout for the recent AGM was so low, it wouldn't have taken much for a vote of no confidence to have succeeded, if the majority of the floor voted for it, and the forced resignations of the entire board as a result.

I am not sure how the constitution of the RST is set up, but I have only once in the seven years of the trust seen a proposal to join the RST board been outvoted, and that was in 2008. So it seems that while a lot of bears like to have a moan about it, none of them want to put their own ideas into practice by joining the board themselves, myself included.

Doesn't make it any harder to still have a go on an internet mesageboard of course, but it does make the argument have a lot less credibility if they are only shouting without anything constructive to say in opposition to the current policies.

You are correct in that first statement.

As for the rest, well we'll just have to see if next year's AGM is the same. Time will tell.