Muff

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wht wasent he on at the start

NOVO A LUV YOU

hes on ma cl team so more points for me :D

dont forget his earlier chance mate. thats why he wasnt on from the start. inconsitent as fuck. great goal one minute plays like steven hawkins the next

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thankyou, i needed that.

NOVO A LUV YOU

dont forget his earlier chance mate. thats why he wasnt on from the start. inconsitent as fuck. great goal one minute plays like steven hawkins the next

at least he scored

"2130: Best goal of the night, but it's too little too late. Nacho Novo picks the ball up out on the left, cuts in and unleashes a fierce right-foot shot into the far corner from 20 yards. Brilliant effort."

Finish with a wee lift - need to carry it onto Sunday

NOVO A LUV YOU

at least he scored

yeah and he is a professional footballer, a stiker no less, that is what he gets paid to do. If I went to my work and made as many mistakes as novo does when he plays I would have had my P45 a long time ago.

I half expected to take nothing from this tonight but I'm concerned that this hammering scoreline will fuck the morale and confidence going into what is already a huge match in our season.

I think it could be the shock and humiliation they have been asking for.The backlash they will dish out in the next game will be something to behold.

This'll do nothing for the players confidence, to play so well the first half and that flush it down the pan..

Had to be celtic the weekend didn't it?

Precisely what I was saying.

That said, I think the scoreline is harsh considering the performance and that's perhaps some consolation to take from it.

This'll do nothing for the players confidence, to play so well the first half and that flush it down the pan..

Had to be celtic the weekend didn't it?

The only game that I would want, they will come back with a vengeance on Sunday!!!

I half expected to take nothing from this tonight but I'm concerned that this hammering scoreline will fuck the morale and confidence going into what is already a huge match in our season.

I think it could be the shock and humiliation they have been asking for.The backlash they will dish out in the next game will be something to behold.

True, 3 back to back 0-0's in the SPL isn't good enough. Especially not against the teams we have been drawing with.

We can live in hope. (tu)