What ever happened to 'Keep Believing'?

NorthUistBear

:marv:

I cant believe the amount of people who have written us off after 6 games!! Still alot of points to be won and lost. Lets get behind the team!! I think we should just put the red pen throught the last 3 league games and move on. We will be champions come what May. So lets all keep believing!

i believe,we are pish at the moment,and the corner has to come very very soon tbh.

I know we have been pish but we have to move on and keep believing. i just think it is ridiculous the posts i have read about the title being lost already. We will win the old firm next week. only if we :marv:

i believe,we are pish at the moment,and the corner has to come very very soon tbh.

I know we have been pish but we have to move on and keep believing. i just think it is ridiculous the posts i have read about the title being lost already. We will win the old firm next week. only if we :marv:

all we can do IS believe ,well hope maybe.I dont like watching this pish as much as you or everyone else does,but i find it hard to see

were and when the corner is gonna turn,they are pish also but they are getting the results and can afford to make 8 changes in games and still score 4.

we cant afford to make hardly any changes and still dont score,and come 3/4 way through the season,the tired excuses will come out whilst they will still be fresh cause they have the personell to make changes..

..i hope im wrong,obviously

I cant believe the amount of people who have written us off after 6 games!! Still alot of points to be won and lost. Lets get behind the team!! I think we should just put the red pen throught the last 3 league games and move on. We will be champions come what May. So lets all keep believing!

couldn't put it better myself its like there six games to go theres still 32 to go plenty of time

Guest The Brown Brogue

I'm sick fed up of this 'keep believing' pish that we've been hearing for the past 4 years.

Doesnt matter a fuck what anyone on here believes if we have a binch of shitebag players who give the impression of not giving a fuck about what happens.

All I believe os that we have a number of players in our squad who think they dont have to bother turning in a performnace week in week out for the SPL but will probably raise their game when they know the cameras will be watching in the champions league.