Should There Be an Age Limit For Joining RM?

blouiearmstrong

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...and then you go threaten an underager?

:lol:

He's not an under ager and deserves everything that's coming his way and I've never been more serious.

He's 17.

Do you think threatening a 17 year old is a good thing?

He's obviously said what he has to wind you up, and it's worked a treat.

He's not an under ager and deserves everything that's coming his way and I've never been more serious.

He's 17.

He's 17.

Hi 5

He's 17.

Threatening to blade someone isn't a wind up and it's the second time he's done it. I cut him some slack last night but no more fucking about - no more chances - he's going to be one sorry lad.

He's 17.

Threatening to blade someone isn't a wind up and it's the second time he's done it. I cut him some slack last night but no more fucking about - no more chances - he's going to be one sorry lad.

boobs

you are the worst cunt btw blouie you must be sitting on your pc the now eyebrows painfull they are down that much punching every key in eyes full of tears and arse sweating like fuck. die

I very much doubt he'd blade anyone mate, anyone can write something online, especially when they say it to wind you up.

How can you be all for protecting younger people one minute, then one of them is 'in for it' the next? :lol:

Just drop it and leave eachother alone, problem solved.

Touch him and there will be a some nice guys coming through your door :angry:

I very much doubt he'd blade anyone mate, anyone can write something online, especially when they say it to wind you up.

How can you be all for protecting younger people one minute, then one of them is 'in for it' the next? :lol:

McBoyd he was told last night it was a joke and I wouldnt blade anycunt. He is just bored and wants a greet.

There's a huge difference between a 14 year old girl and a 17 year old boy - surely you can see that?

Even if he apologised it's already too late and is now unfortunately out of my hands.

There's a huge difference between a 14 year old girl and a 17 year old boy - surely you can see that?

Even if he apologised it's already too late and is now unfortunately out of my hands.

PMSL ok I stop now I stop :lol:

hahahahahahaha

you are one sad cunt :lol:

hahahahahahaha

you are one sad cunt :lol:

ok I wont enter this thread again pmsl blouie will do me

What have you sent around the heavies? :lol:

HUGE difference? Not really, he's still immature (no offence bryan) and growing up, a 14 year old girl is less mature sure, but still no need to threaten him because he's winding you up on an internet forum.

HUGE difference? Not really, he's still immature (no offence bryan) and growing up, a 14 year old girl is less mature sure, but still no need to threaten him because he's winding you up on an internet forum.

McBoyd stop taking him so seriously :lol:

Blouiebhoy is obviously a shitebag and can't accept that :(

In the eyes of the law she's a child - he's an adult. I would say that's pretty "HUGE"

I would repeat that threatening to blade someone is not a wind up.