Smith & Bain

cnicholl2910

On the TV, it went to the directors box just before the full-time whistle....it showed bain and smith talking and laughing and there seemed, from my point of view that bain was maybe reassuring smith...just way his facial expressions were...

You just wonder if they fucking realise what we have in smith.... and waht we could have!! some of the suggestions for another manager are grim...levein, burley, curbishley and so on and so on!!

Hopefull watty has turned round and said to bain...lok what I can do with nowt....give me more and i will keep us champions for the time coming...

On the TV, it went to the directors box just before the full-time whistle....it showed bain and smith talking and laughing and there seemed, from my point of view that bain was maybe reassuring smith...just way his facial expressions were...

You just wonder if they fucking realise what we have in smith.... and waht we could have!! some of the suggestions for another manager are grim...levein, burley, curbishley and so on and so on!!

Hopefull watty has turned round and said to bain...lok what I can do with nowt....give me more and i will keep us champions for the time coming...

I think they know what they have in Smith. Didn't he manage Rangers for a brief period before which was mildly sucessful?

I think they know what they have in Smith. Didn't he manage Rangers for a brief period before which was mildly sucessful?

:lol:

:lol:

Yeah yeah very funny!! You know what I meant... guy's contract is nearly up...he can walk at any time... already came out in the press last week saying he needs some cash....

IMO we should just extend his contract to the end of the season then take it from there its f*ckin stupid he was given a contract that ended half way through a season anyway!!!

very very very very very very very stupid

As long as he wasn't saying " Walter...you dont really need boogie, can we sell him!! "

i bet thats exactly wat he was sayin the little prick that he is. 1 thing i wud say about boogie is that i do think we'll manage 2 keep a hold of him in january.

its not the fact that RFC wudnt grav the cash 4 him or teams wudnt be interested normally. the thing is u cant play boogie until mid feb(african nations cup) so wat team in the rite mind wud wana buy a gr8 defender for 8-9milion that they cant play for 6wks. most english teams will buy 2 sort out a problem area or for cover 4 a injured player in jan. relegation dogfights etc, any thots on this guys

IMO we should just extend his contract to the end of the season then take it from there its f*ckin stupid he was given a contract that ended half way through a season anyway!!!

very very very very very very very stupid

I agree but he joined halfway thru the season & he obviously wanted a three year deal.

As long as he wasn't saying " Walter...you dont really need boogie, can we sell him!! "

i bet thats exactly wat he was sayin the little prick that he is. 1 thing i wud say about boogie is that i do think we'll manage 2 keep a hold of him in january.

its not the fact that RFC wudnt grav the cash 4 him or teams wudnt be interested normally. the thing is u cant play boogie until mid feb(african nations cup) so wat team in the rite mind wud wana buy a gr8 defender for 8-9milion that they cant play for 6wks. most english teams will buy 2 sort out a problem area or for cover 4 a injured player in jan. relegation dogfights etc, any thots on this guys

Well I think a few of the english teams have came out and said this over the last year or two that if they buy the african players....4 weeks away and the possability of an injury into the bargain..

Think we will get another year out of him...it depends onw aht teams look at him I think personally..

He has said before he would only go to a team to better himself....

Well I think a few of the english teams have came out and said this over the last year or two that if they buy the african players....4 weeks away and the possability of an injury into the bargain..

Think we will get another year out of him...it depends onw aht teams look at him I think personally..

NO english team will want to sign him period (tu)

NO english team will want to sign him period (tu)

Personally I agree with you because I dont think he is good enough for any of the top 7 or eight down there...