Napoli have sacked their manager

Donadoni's reputation has taken an absolute hounding at the San Paolo this year.

Not sure where he'll go from here.

Donadoni for Milan :ph34r:

I'm sure that the Milan fans will take well to a failed Napoli man who has squandered millions :pipe:

Donadoni's reputation has taken an absolute hounding at the San Paolo this year.

I'm sure that the Milan fans will take well to a failed Napoli man who has squandered millions :pipe:

how many Rival clubs do Napoli have, im led to believe they have a fair few "hot games"

how many Rival clubs do Napoli have, im led to believe they have a fair few "hot games"

Juventus and Verona are two big rivals I think.

Nah, he's a a Milan legend though so will be welcomed with open arms :rolleyes:

Nah, he's a a Milan legend though so will be welcomed with open arms :rolleyes:

This is also true, but I'd be shocked if it happened.

I hate watching his sides play, he makes Smith look like Wenger with that style of football.

Juventus and Verona are two big rivals I think.

i heard Lazio were one and the two above but someone told me they had like 13 serious rivals . not sure if they are taking the piss or not