Glasgow Colours

Duffy86

was looking through the sky anytime and found a programme on it. Which is basicaly an in depth look at the history of Rangers & Celtic been waste of 20mins so far because its all about the mhanky mob but hopeful of the gers getting spoke about soon :lol:

anyone ever seen this before?

The boy who ran the pub was standing in the street talkling about how they had Catholic friends/staff, some wee mhank shouted up the alley 'mon the hoops' at him and and without thinking he said 'fukin f.enion' and then covered his mouth :lol:

The boy who ran the pub was standing in the street talkling about how they had Catholic friends/staff, some wee mhank shouted up the alley 'mon the hoops' at him and and without thinking he said 'fukin f.enion' and then covered his mouth :lol:

lol just seen this his mum standing saying were not biggots lol and next think he shouts kiss ma baws lol classic then fuckin f****n lol

lol just seen this his mum standing saying were not biggots lol and next think he shouts kiss ma baws lol classic then fuckin fenion lol

:lol:

Kiss ma baws...i forgot about that.

Fuckin terrible so called documentary. Basically slanted towards the tarriers being picked on by the big, bad Rangers fans. can't stand the f****n bitch playin the guitar. COW

I have to agree mate its all like the big bad rangers fans pick on the celtic fans

What about the Bear who was a carpenter? I thought his attitude was a credit to him and the club.

Edit: Also, one of the saddest things I've heard for a while was the Catholic women saying that they are taught that their faith is the greatest thing they have, as if that were a good thing, not the blight on humanity it really is. When are we going to stop teaching these bronze age myths to the children?