Indy tickets for Bucharest

Carsons Dog

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard anything from them about my application for official day trip.

I'm sure it must be ok if 0 points on indy got a ticket.

You probs will be OK, but there have been times, for example Belgrade in 2007, where you needed high TC points to get on the official flights but indie got tix on 0 points. In fact the Club sent tickets back.

Not likely to happen this time, that was due to there only being one flight - being in summer planes were hard to get hold of at short notice.

You probs will be OK, but there have been times, for example Belgrade in 2007, where you needed high TC points to get on the official flights but indie got tix on 0 points. In fact the Club sent tickets back.

Not likely to happen this time, that was due to there only being one flight - being in summer planes were hard to get hold of at short notice.

That is pish, imagine knocking people back and then giving tickets back to the team. Disgraceful by Rangers.

Hopefully I should be ok.

That is pish, imagine knocking people back and then giving tickets back to the team. Disgraceful by Rangers.

Hopefully I should be ok.

I'm sure you will be OK.

But it was only people applying for the day trip that got knocked back - it was full, they had no option.

Anybody transferring to Indie would have got one.

Thats the "catch 22" situation I'm in gary as I need to get in and out in 1 day due to work commitments.

If the official flight is full, I may not get on it. Yet I coulda had a ticket if applying indy!

There really needs to be a better system set up between Rangers and Thomas Cook.

eg Why not sell the official seats and then selllt he indy tickets.

That way anyone who doesn't get on the official flights can then apply indy.

Thats the "catch 22" situation I'm in gary as I need to get in and out in 1 day due to work commitments.

If the official flight is full, I may not get on it. Yet I coulda had a ticket if applying indy!

There really needs to be a better system set up between Rangers and Thomas Cook.

Cos lots of real supporters travel independent and lots of part timers go on official trips.

I've never been on an official trip in my life yet its ridiculous that people who have never ever been get guaranteed

a ticket just because they are on an official trip.

Cos lots of real supporters travel independent and lots of part timers go on official trips.

I've never been on an official trip in my life yet its ridiculous that people who have never ever been get guaranteed

swally I totally agree with your sentiments mate but there must be a way of guaranteeing a ticket for those who don't get on the official flight because its full.

Especially if they have points, like rangersgary obviously has.

The way it is now, people with no points get a ticket and rangersgary, if not accepted on the official flight, doesn't get one.

Hope ye can understand that mate as I wiz starting to get confused maself!

Ideally, EVERY Bear who wants to go will get a ticket though.

swally I totally agree with your sentiments mate but there must be a way of guaranteeing a ticket for those who don't get on the official flight because its full.

Especially if they have points, like rangersgary obviously has.

The way it is now, people with no points get a ticket and rangersgary, if not accepted on the official flight, doesn't get one.

Hope ye can understand that mate as I wiz starting to get confused maself!

Ideally, EVERY Bear who wants to go will get a ticket though.

I think every Bear will get a ticket and I hope rangersgary does especially if he has points.

Nevertheless the only criteria for issuing tickets should be on the travel history of the applicant.

That is the one and only fair way of doing it.

I've been in the position several times where i've not had an indy ticket issued despite an excellent travel history because

the club wanted to fill seats on the official flight - even though they were selling seats to people who had never been.

You gotta remember not everyone lives in or near Glasgow