Tony Noboaby and Paul le Guen

sillybilly

Le Guen is a very good manager but has always had trouble with discipline. He is right to ask a professional approach from his players but a football club isn't the Army. I remember Arsene Wenger saying he was very badly surprised by the eating and drinking habits of many of his players. At first, he wanted to change it all, very quickly. Then he realized he had to take it step by step and to involve the players so that they agree to change. (even though, for some of them, nothing changed!!)

As for Mowbray.... a good manager is a manager who doesn't sign for Them.

Le Guen is a very good manager but has always had trouble with discipline. He is right to ask a professional approach from his players but a football club isn't the Army. I remember Arsene Wenger saying he was very badly surprised by the eating and drinking habits of many of his players. At first, he wanted to change it all, very quickly. Then he realized he had to take it step by step and to involve the players so that they agree to change. (even though, for some of them, nothing changed!!)

As for Mowbray.... a good manager is a manager who doesn't sign for Them.

Thats good coming from a shower that eat snails and frogs legs and surrender at the sound of jackboots on cobbles ! :sherlock:

Monster Munch Loyal !

Le Guen gets a lot of stick for not preparing, and rightly so, but he's not Satan as some would have you believe.

One man is not/was not enough to change the Scottish mentality, the mentality that makes us pretty much awful at any sports requiring athleticism.

Also, under PLG, Kris Boyd looked like he had Europe at his feet! I know people are more than willing to discredit the likes of Auxerre and Livorno, but they were very decent teams at the time and he had Boydy playing like be belonged at a higher level.

Le Guen gets a lot of stick for not preparing, and rightly so, but he's not Satan as some would have you believe.

One man is not/was not enough to change the Scottish mentality, the mentality that makes us pretty much awful at any sports requiring athleticism.

Also, under PLG, Kris Boyd looked like he had Europe at his feet! I know people are more than willing to discredit the likes of Auxerre and Livorno, but they were very decent teams at the time and he had Boydy playing like be belonged at a higher level.

The worst ranger’s team I have watched under the supposed best manager.

A couple of good performances in the uefa (and that's all it was a couple) goes nowhere near making up for the dross I watched for the rest of the season. We seemed to have struggled by under other manager becom9ing the most successful club in the country by some distance with this "Scottish mentality" so that is no excuse.....no excuse at all......

He failed before he even started the job and that is unforgivable as far as i am concerned.

mobray is winning games thats the difference. they are still top of the league lets calm down PLG was a disgrace drawing every bloody game and being good in europe. Mobray has been shite in europe. lets just wait a while and see

noboabys team have made the worst start for home games in 60odd years according to the sunday mail. (and still counting)

mobray is winning games thats the difference. they are still top of the league lets calm down PLG was a disgrace drawing every bloody game and being good in europe. Mobray has been shite in europe. lets just wait a while and see

noboabys team have made the worst start for home games in 60odd years according to the sunday mail. (and still counting). and for them being top of the league ? what a difference a week makes. we are bad, but they are murder

Where is the bold paul this weather ? Takin some time oot in the desert. ? :sherlock:

Pauls the new cameroon manager i think m8, thats them out the world cup then!

The first thing he did was to take the captaincy away from the ageing and past his best, yet still untouchable, Rigobert Song while demanding that the players have better facilities (The Cameronian FA sorted that) and a more professional approach to games (the players sorted that)

And because everybody wanted to pull in the right direction he has taken them from bottom of their section to the top of their section.

Funny that eh?

I've never understood this excuse that always come up for Le Guen.

Are the players meant to have lost/drawn so many games just to spite Le Guen because they didn't like his ideas?

I would never just blame the manager but the fact is Le Guen made a mess of this job and there was no way he could stay on considering the direction we were going in. I'm no Walter Smith fan but he came in and sorted out the situation in quite a short space of time, although i think it's time for him to go at the end of this season.

Are the players meant to have lost/drawn so many games just to spite Le Guen because they didn't like his ideas?

wouldnt say all the players were, but when you have 3 maybe 4 of the starting 11 not even attempting to adhere to managements ideas then your team is struggling in every game already

Where is the bold paul this weather ? Takin some time oot in the desert. ? :sherlock:

Pauls the new cameroon manager i think m8, thats them out the world cup then!

The first thing he did was to take the captaincy away from the ageing and past his best, yet still untouchable, Rigobert Song while demanding that the players have better facilities (The Cameronian FA sorted that) and a more professional approach to games (the players sorted that)

And because everybody wanted to pull in the right direction he has taken them from bottom of their section to the top of their section.

Funny that eh?

I've never understood this excuse that always come up for Le Guen.

I would never just blame the manager but the fact is Le Guen made a mess of this job and there was no way he could stay on considering the direction we were going in. I'm no Walter Smith fan but he came in and sorted out the situation in quite a short space of time, although i think it's time for him to go at the end of this season.

you are dead right. the first thing walter done was to get a big centre half that clears his lines first and can head the ball 40 yards up the pitch. big mick mcmanus being told to find a player...ha ha, never gonna happen