The future...

GregW

so... after the dismal game at Ibrox last night i've been having a few worrying thoughts....

The team has no cohesion and whilst we have a few 'decent' players nothing appears to be gelling them altogether and some work will need to be done to change the team.... the problems of course is our lack of funds and after a humiliating result like last night, what player is going to want to come to Rangers? Any talent would much rather be in the EPL.

I am also pro us joining the EPL or a 'european super league' but after humiliating games like last night are we really going to be invited into any 'super league'???

I'm struggling to find positives at the moment :anguish:

There are no positives thats why. We will win on saturday against hibs but it will be another rubbish game, we were promised better football this season but this team cant play the basics. Things have been negative far too long we need wholesale changes, fresh ideas the lot.

We won't have any future until the ownership situation is sorted out. We need an owner with lot's of cash to kick start out future. Until this happens what we see is what we get, sorry to say...........................Follow................Follow.................Colin

heh.... maybe we should start recruiting some arabs and chinese to spark some interest in these areas.... won't be long then until a rich Arab comes along with the wealth.... but we also need to escape the SPL.

I mean, i'm against all the money in football but teams with the cash are escaping the rest.......if we had an arab backer and we ended up winning the CL, I would start praying to mecca.