Xbox 360`s with firmware on it

Wilbert

Anybody with firmware on yir xbox prepare to be banned fae live :( Xbox are clamping down theyve started to scramble the firmware

the way virgin do wae yir boxs :( there doing it in areas BASTARDS

i got banned 2 years ago for it. Just recently sold it on for 80 quid with 12 copy games.

Ive just got this email, it might help out a few people.

Dear GWD Customers,

Sorry to hear that some of our customers have been banned from Xbox Live.

Please read below for information regarding Xbox Live bans and options GWD can provide.

POSSIBLE CAUSES

Playing a backup game before release date

Playing a none-verified disk (not ABGX360 verified)

Playing an early released image available to download weeks before official release, it is suggested that Microsoft sometimes release ‘bogus’ images.

Playing history i.e. it may be a game that was played up to 11 months ago (with suggested causes above) Microsoft then tag’s your 360 for Xbox Live banning in the future, MS conduct these banning waves over a 72 hour period for any one region e.g. PAL/NTSC regions.

We have also had reports where none modified 360’s have been banned, so even if none of the above applies, MS may of made errors in their banning data.

NOT THE CAUSE

iXtreme firmware (the bit GWD does) this is confirmed on www.xboxscene.com

The iXtreme firmware is 100% undetectable via Xbox live, if detectable then all GWD 360’s would be banned, current estimation is less than 10%.

HOW TO BEST AVOID FUTURE BANS

Do not play games before official UK release date.

Make sure all images are verified with ABGX360.

Try and avoid game downloads that are available very early.

Be cautious of MS studio games, especially the massive eagerly awaited titles.

OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE

Your gamer tag is NOT BANNED.

It’s the physical 360 (chunk) itself that is banned.

Your banned 360 will still play backup games as before.

It’s only your Xbox live connection which is affected.

Your banned 360 can be used to play games early if you so wish.

Your banned 360 still has a value to GWD.

Customers call us specifically to buy banned 360’s to play games early.

You can transfer your HD and gamer tag to an un-banned 360.

Your scores and live account will be re-activated and you can continue on Xbox live as normal.

GWD can part X your banned 360 for a new 360 that is not banned. (See below)

GWD can offer discounts on brand new complete boxed units if you are banned. (See below)

If you buy another 360 or pay for a Part X, this is a small cost compared to amount saved on games.

There is always a slight risk attached to playing backup games, this risk easily offsets the money saved (or keeping the kids happy and quiet)

Xbox 360’s are the lowest price they have ever been, If you have 50 games (retail value over £1500) then it’s still a very cost effective solution to game playing.

EXAMPLES OF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS

Q. I was playing an original game online yesterday, and then got the Xbox live banned message!! Why have I been banned for playing an original game??

A. What you were playing at the time of the ban is not the cause, Xbox live gather data for a long period of time before they decide to add your 360 to the ban list, if you played a game that was not verified 6 months ago, this would be the cause, all ban’s are conducted at the same time in any one region over a 72 hour period.

Q. I only had my 360 modified 3 weeks ago, and I have only played one backup, it was verified and not played early! Why is this???

A. In very rare circumstances (only 2 customers we are aware of) your 360 may of fallen into a banning error category, we are aware of some 360 owners who’s 360 is not modified also been banned, we can offer further discount on part exchanges if you have only recently had you modification completed.

Q. I have been banned and am paranoid about losing my Xbox live account again, I don’t want to buy a new 360, can you part exchange my modified banned 360 for a none-modified, none-banned 360??

A. Yes we can, these none modified, none banned will be a slightly reduced rate compared to modified 360’s, they are still 100% brand new, taken right from a new box and part exchanged for your banned 360.

Q. I have just been banned, I’m going to use the banned one for offline early game playing for my backups, so I have 2 360’s in the house, can I buy another one from you guys for online play?

A. No problem at all, as an existing customer we can offer a one off 10% discount on your new 360.

Q. I have played Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, two weeks early!! And I have been banned, I’m not surprised, I just couldn’t wait to play it!! Can I part exchange this one with GWD for an un-banned 360?

A. Yes we can, prices start from £60. Please be aware we have a waiting list for these units, I can make a note of your details, then call you once we have a new 360 ready.

WHAT CAN GWD DO FOR YOU NOW?

GWD can sell your banned Xbox 360 to customers who would like to play backup games but have no intention of ever connecting to Xbox live. This works by part exchanging your 360 for a brand new unit, this can be modified or not. We only exchange the unit itself + power supply and plug. No hard drives, AV leads or boxes. This enables us to part exchange for the best price; resell your banned unit after refurbishment in the new box, with new leads that your replacement came out of.

As loyal and existing customers GWD can offer the following to resolve your 360 banning.

New console with 10% off web price – please call for unique code to enter during checkout.

Part Exchange your banned unit for a brand new modified 360 - £80

Part Exchange your banned 360 for a brand new none modified 360 - £70

If your banned 360 is none HDMI, please add £10 to the above part x prices.

To take advantage of this service, please call our office to be added to our part exchange list. Once we have prepared your new Xbox 360 we will call you to take payment and arrange collection if required. The above part exchange prices includes delivery to you, if you require a collection, a further £12 will be added when payment is taken.

For customers who may be interested in purchasing a banned 360, these will be available on the website very soon. These 360’s will be fully modified, refurbished, in new boxes and packaging, with new leads, controllers and manuals + 6 months warranty.

These banned units are perfect for customers who never want to connect to Xbox live, and would like to take advantage of playing backup games, even before official release. These will be at a reduced price compared to our other pre-mod Xbox 360’s. Watch this space 

If you have questions about this email, or would like to be added to the part exchange list, please call our offices on ........,

Thanks, Team GWD