1972 Question

ecossescotia

It was deffinately a black top and black socks. Will get to you on the colour of shorts if I find one of him in the full strip.

Ref in picture I have is blocking out his middle body, only see socks and top of shoulders.

His shorts were blue but not 100% on that, could have been red?

If you google Moscow Dynamo you may well stumble across a page containing kits from years of old etc. I've seen the Rangers equivalent anyways

Cheers guys trying all the searches, there is a big flag hanging down Im tempted to make it the Rangers badge anyone any idea what it ir could be a eurpoean badge or something?

had a wee search to see if i could find out the colour of the shorts didnt come up with anything im amazed there isnt colour pics of the game!! on you tube as well theres a colour video of the semi with bayern but none for the final...i think we should start a wee campaign for a coulour video release unless theres one out there and i cant find it!!

Sandy Jardine said it was black, black, black

that will do me.......

dont think shorts were same colour as top and socks and wouldnt trust a word jardine said

The keeper wore the same shorts and socks as the rest of the team. Check out your photo and look close, they are the same as the outfield players, which was normal in those days

I've ben looking at other pictures of the goalkeeper from other games, and like the majority of games he played for MD,

he wore all black strip most games along with other keepers for MD. His socks are black.

If they are blue, they are a very dark blue.

• 2 months later...