Yes sir i can Boogie.

pcbear

Haw Walter ,i am Boogie,

I can do it for a lark.

Lose my passport, lose my mobile,

Lose my way to Ibrox Park.

The potential disaster by Bougherras absence in the defence has in fact been absolutley unfounded, how many more Danny Wilsons are there at Ibrox ready to step up to the plate? there have been so few in recent years of top quality, but maybe Murray Park is about to bear fruit with a bumper crop, its a great feeling when a kid is nurtured through the system and proceed to slot in to the team seamlessly.

The thing is the majority of us would never had known how good Wilson was if not for Bougherras injury, if the kids cant get game time we will never find out.

Haw Walter ,i am Boogie,

I can do it for a lark.

The potential disaster by Bougherras absence in the defence has in fact been absolutley unfounded, how many more Danny Wilsons are there at Ibrox ready to step up to the plate? there have been so few in recent years of top quality, but maybe Murray Park is about to bear fruit with a bumper crop, its a great feeling when a kid is nurtured through the system and proceed to slot in to the team seamlessly.

The thing is the majority of us would never had known how good Wilson was if not for Bougherras injury, if the kids cant get game time we will never find out.

I will second that (tu)

Haw Walter ,i am Boogie,

I can do it for a lark.

what people have to remember is murray park needed time to develop players. young boys couldnt just step in for ten minutes and be world beaters.

murray park has now had time to develop payers, and it is NOW and over the next year we will see the progress of it. believe me, the money spent ont he park could be paid off by the players it produces in the next few years.

BRILLIANT.

Haw Walter ,i am Boogie,

I can do it for a lark.

The first verse is good, but the second verse doesnt even rhyme!

:craphead:

Haw Walter ,i am Boogie,

I can do it for a lark.

what people have to remember is murray park needed time to develop players. young boys couldnt just step in for ten minutes and be world beaters.

murray park has now had time to develop payers, and it is NOW and over the next year we will see the progress of it. believe me, the money spent ont he park could be paid off by the players it produces in the next few years.

BRILLIANT.

:)