What's the latest news on Pedro?

cooper1989

He was ruled out for 2 months after the Unirea match I'm pretty sure, so that would put him on track to return later this month or early January

Cheers TG.... thx for the info. Hopefully he's back for the OF match..

He was ruled out for 2 months after the Unirea match I'm pretty sure, so that would put him on track to return later this month or early January

I hope so to, we're really missing him I think

Why was he sitting at Portsmouth game for the TV instead of being at the Gers game??

In the past players wanted to follow follow the team whether in team or not?

I think there may be something going on here...ie possibly deal already struck to move in january to premiership??

Anyone know when Mendes is expected back?

I know his form wasn't great before his injury but we definetly miss him. Once he gets back fit we'll have real competition in midfield with Thomson, Mendes, Edu, McCulloch and Davis all vying for a position.

I noticed he was in the Sky studio for the Pompie game yesterday, i hope someone was sending him updates on the Rangers game!

Why was he sitting at Portsmouth game for the TV instead of being at the Gers game??

In the past players wanted to follow follow the team whether in team or not?

I think there may be something going on here...ie possibly deal already struck to move in january to premiership??

He was at the game yesterday because he spent 2 and half 'good years' at Pompy and obviously still likes the club. That would be why he was invited down.

It really wasn't a big deal, i wish everyone who thought it was would get a grip.