RSC in St Andrews ?

Herrbear

I don't know why there is not one? There used to be a good few buses leaving from various pubs in St. Andrews, there may still be, but no such Supporters Club. A lot of Bears who go to games stay in St. Andrews, so a SC would be good. Me and my mates have thought about this before, but alot of the lads who we used to go to the games with have all moved on, and away from St. Andrews. Plus, there are a number of SC near St. Andrews.

I'm heading up that neck of the woods for Uni next year , are there any good ones in the surrounding area?

Think your looking at places like Dundee, Dunfermline, Leven possibly....used to be one in Cupar, but I'm not sure about that any longer?

If your heading to St. Andrews Uni next year, and are looking for a lift to any game, drop me a pm.

I'm heading up that neck of the woods for Uni next year , are there any good ones in the surrounding area?

the leven bus would be your best bet (tu).

What's the Rangers pub in Leven called again?

the leven bus would be your best bet (tu).

What's the Rangers pub in Leven called again?

McPhails mate, always rockin on old firm day (tu).

i'd say its the only decent boozer in leven tbh.

Only ever been in the one, Station Buffet (is that the name?) - played them at football in the Scottish, pumped them, went back for a drink, and a riot broke out - bunch of shitebags, both on and off the park.

Only ever been in the one, Station Buffet (is that the name?) - played them at football in the Scottish, pumped them, went back for a drink, and a riot broke out - bunch of shitebags, both on and off the park.

Thats my local team Muff!!! :craphead:

Unlucky!

A shit team, pub, and bunch of pussy-cat's.... ;)

Unlucky!

Haha im not gonna dissagree :craphead: U from St Andrews then Muff?

Unlucky!

Haha im not gonna dissagree :craphead: U from St Andrews then Muff?

are you from leven :lol:?

Is there one?

There is a supporters bus mate! Travells to all home games. I just found out about it this year. The bus is a tenner each game, our supporters club was in the Rangers news a few weeks ago. PM me if you want more info. Uaually take 20+ people to the game!

I am at uni in St Andrews as well. You will have a great time!

Tom