Happy Times

Rangers2484

The guy who scored their 2nd pen wound me right up at the time, the flicking of the shoulder gesture i assume was deroragatory in his culture, anyone know what that was about? i took it to be the swatting of an irritant (Rangers).???

Thanks for posting this, buddy... takes me back.

Still an enthralling watch.

Cheers. :cheers:

I'll really never tire of watching that - incredible. The biggest (natural) high i've ever experienced. :spraise:

I agree, mate. I remember the aftermath / the high... but surprisingly I never really remembered the details of the shoot-out. This is the first time I have actually seen it (in full) since, believe it or not...

The guy who scored their 2nd pen wound me right up at the time, the flicking of the shoulder gesture i assume was deroragatory in his culture, anyone know what that was about? i took it to be the swatting of an irritant (Rangers).???

Aye man, they looked a right smarmy, overconfident bunch after that penalty... Can't say I remember that at the time. Extra-glad that we pumped the pseudo-smug Italiano fucks out of Europe just as they were sniffing a Euro Final. Keep sniffing ya Viola bassaz.

What about Hemdani's pen too...? He was brave enough to take one again.... and humble enough to blow a very visible breath of relief... class.