Pedro "Mend us"..he didnt !

numansnewman

he is 33..lifting great wages,wont play for Portugal,has to wait 6 months for a chance at Europe.

his toast has landed "butter side up".

HOW MUCH IS HE WORTH ?

nothing

whos 33? mendes is nowhere near 33 ya madman

he will play for portugal, depending when he gets back in our first team he could goto africa, how longs he out for?

would you take 4million for mendes numansnewman? i think the premiership would pay that no bother for him

(tu)

how much did we buy him for ?

£3 million

never..ever get 3mill for him.

he aint fit,aint playing,past his best,(2yrs max left).

he will stay,and do nowt.."butter side up"

...now he aint fit past his best has 2years left although past his best ,,work that out,,and he likes his toast "butter side up"......

all in all newmanoldmans got you by the balls mate.....lol

I reckon we miss Pedro in the old firm games as he is a 'big game' player

throughout his career he has pulled a performance out of the bag in the games that really matter on the huge occasions

always feel lucky when I go into the bookies with Mendes to score at any time, he has a lethal free kick, and always shoots from far out

i think his free kicks are terrible, he has no technique from a dead ball and his shooting is very hit n miss, bit like barry in that sense

a great ball player though when games flowing

we are so much better without them.

are we ?

Barry in his post surgery form definately. Mendes will remain to be seen how he recovers. But pre injury can you imagine him and Davis in the centre of midfield with Novo and Beasly wide the midfield would be devastating.

Thats exactly what Im thinking as well!!

Rather Mendes than KT.

If I could pick 2 players to be sold in Jan it would be KT and Naismith, look how much better we are playing without them. Unfortunately I dont think we will get much for either of them.

not naismith..boyd and him worked at killie

KT,i thought was our next captain..i dont think he is above average.

my captain is,and always be,as i stated before...DAVIS.