Our best ever

numansnewman

numan imho struggled in his last year

flecky,as you said..robbo was 2nd..i was not ripping it..but i am NUMANSNEWMAN...i am invincible and invisable,at the same time.

your turn,best midfielder,who had a great relative, playing and scoring for us?

i didnt say robbo 2nd, hes my no. 1

i dont understand your question artur, expand

(tu)

flecky,as you said..robbo was 2nd..i was not ripping it..but i am NUMANSNEWMAN...i am invincible and invisable,at the same time.

(tu)

so NUMAN is your best left back....ever... !

(tu)

so NUMAN is your best left back....ever... !

your extracting the urine

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:D

(tu)

At his peak I believe if he was not the best LB in the world he was in the top 3. He was that good. Robertson was a decent player but his distribution was appalling, not really my cup of tea to be honest

i agree when we signed him he was world class , a mega star and a fantastic signing for the club, he done brilliant for first few seasons, but something happened in his last season, not sure what it was, he just looked a totally different player to me.

im only 30 so i was a kid watching Robertson, i loved his drive, determination, bombing up the left wing, i thought he was brilliant and will never forget him, at that age i probably didnt know what distribution was or meant, i just liked what i saw.he was my favourite left back.

(tu)

At his peak I believe if he was not the best LB in the world he was in the top 3. He was that good. Robertson was a decent player but his distribution was appalling, not really my cup of tea to be honest

i agree when we signed him he was world class , a mega star and a fantastic signing for the club, he done brilliant for first few seasons, but something happened in his last season, not sure what it was, he just looked a totally different player to me.

im only 30 so i was a kid watching Robertson, i loved his drive, determination, bombing up the left wing, i thought he was brilliant and will never forget him, at that age i probably didnt know what distribution was or meant, i just liked what i saw.he was my favourite left back.

(tu)

its ok fleck..your turn next..thanks