Fifa 10 online problem

Wilbert

Iv been having problem on ma fifa online lately <cr> am trying to play a ranked match its just showing up at waiting for opponent

and when a do join a game its not letting me change teams and its showing him what it is to me :anguish:

Tried it wae somebody from ma friends list and its still the same, anybody else had/have this problem ? :power_of_anguish:

Iv been having problem on ma fifa online lately <cr> am trying to play a ranked match its just showing up at waiting for opponent

and when a do join a game its not letting me change teams and its showing him what it is to me :anguish:

Tried it wae somebody from ma friends list and its still the same, anybody else had/have this problem ? :power_of_anguish:

It's possible that one of your advanced filtering options has been changed so there are far less people that you're eligible to be matched with. So for example looking for people who want 4 minute long games, or fully manual passing settings. When you can't change your team it can mean that the other players left just before you came, but you're not being told about it. That's why the belated "Game no longer available" message comes up. It happens to everyone at various times

• 2 months later...

I get that :anguish:

I can play online against randomers, but when i try to play a friend it doesn't work. They'll accept the invite and then we can't change our teams and it times out. Never been able to find a solution :disappointment: